Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that Aztec 2005 Girls won this weekend 1-0 over Yankee. Someone told me this was a Yankee own goal. Any truth to this story?
    Of course it's true.

Comment

Of course it's true.
      Its gonna be a tough last 3 out 4 last games.. Not looking good.

Comment

Its gonna be a tough last 3 out 4 last games.. Not looking good.
        All three girl npl teams are in second to last place....will they be dropped down to the B bracket? Is this possible....no one will answer me when I ask.

Comment

All three girl npl teams are in second to last place....will they be dropped down to the B bracket? Is this possible....no one will answer me when I ask.
          I heard the bottom two will go down and the top two in the B will come up to the A.

Comment

I heard the bottom two will go down and the top two in the B will come up to the A.

Stupid question can they do that?

Comment

Let's call a spade a spade at this point. Aztec is not the Aztec it used to be. NEFC NS and GPS NS have become the two stronger clubs on the NS and Aztec has moved to the ranks of SF Vikings and Victory. It's too bad because they used to develop some great talent. If you are still there it's because you live very close by and enjoy the convenience or your child enjoys a good tongue lashing from GC.

Comment

Let's call a spade a spade at this point. Aztec is not the Aztec it used to be. NEFC NS and GPS NS have become the two stronger clubs on the NS and Aztec has moved to the ranks of SF Vikings and Victory. It's too bad because they used to develop some great talent. If you are still there it's because you live very close by and enjoy the convenience or your child enjoys a good tongue lashing from GC.
                Victory no longer exists.

Comment

Victory no longer exists.
                  They merged with seacoast to get into the NEP league and playing in the bottom division which is equivalent to maple. Does SF Vikings still exist?

Comment

Do we still have a GK coach?? half way through and 3 teams already have close to 50 GA?

Comment

Do we still have a GK coach?? half way through and 3 teams already have close to 50 GA?
                      goalie coach ? they cant even make the payments to the current coaches! CF, where have you went??

Comment

goalie coach ? they cant even make the payments to the current coaches! CF, where have you went??
                        He's in court or n his lawyers office finalizing the lawsuit. They screwed him by not selling it to him....he's pissed. Let's see how long Aztec has before he throws them put of the Essex indoor center or before he hikes up the costs to drive them out of business!

Comment

Does anyone know why the boys have teams entered in all the age brackets of the GPS Thanksgiving tournament and the girls don't have any?

Comment

heard the lawsuit is underway. CF is no longer working at aztec. I heard that nefc-bba is going to name someone on the boys side to take all the boys teams as well in the north shore. They definitely have the staff for it and the aztec parents are going to be head over heels for this. should be interesting because the girls side is already all done. Fun stuff really.

Comment

Yes, motions have been filed. GC is tweeting away taking more shots at the former coaches of Aztec. Aztec is really , this time, circling the drain.

Comment

CF joining up with NEFC NS makes good sense to me. He knows the staff and CF can coach, so this is a win-win, if it happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X