Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Season Tournament

Can anyone suggest a good spring pre-season tournament outside of New England? I know of Manhattan and Annadale, any others folks might suggest for strong older boys teams?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good spring pre-season tournament outside of New England? I know of Manhattan and Annadale, any others folks might suggest for strong older boys teams?
    Go to Annadale. Manhattan is a disaster every year.

Comment

Shouldn't the coach of the "strong older boys team" already know the answer to this?

Comment

There are Plenty in Europe come April Vacation.

Comment

Jefferson Cup

Comment

Manhattan was the worst, I'm working the coach to stay local this year:)

Comment

Shouldn't the coach of the "strong older boys team" already know the answer to this?
              We have done Jefferson and Manhattan, bit were disasters weather wise. Looking to Annandale, but wondering if there are others!

Comment

We have done Jefferson and Manhattan, bit were disasters weather wise. Looking to Annandale, but wondering if there are others!
                Desert Cup in Arizona, but it sucks. Low level teams.

Comment

Head to FL, GPS run a good event in Orlando.

Comment

We've done Manhattan for eons and will again. Never had any issues until last year which was a fluke (I believe a MA tournament was cancelled as well?). Main frustration was with the delay in cancelling when it was clear it wasn't going to happen much earlier. Not my favorite tournament because it's usually freezing and fields are all over NY - major pain if you have more than one child attending - but it generally is well run.

Comment

There is got to be something in Australia. Man, they come to Kansas to play US national futsal championship. Why don't we drop in for preseason kick-off?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X