Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What changed?

When the Breakers announced back in June of 13 of the partnership with Scorpions everyone thought there would be be changes for the club. Other than the uniforms, what changed?

forget the second BE

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When the Breakers announced back in June of 13 of the partnership with Scorpions everyone thought there would be be changes for the club. Other than the uniforms, what changed?
      Really???

Comment

Really???
        New Boss, same as the old boss.

They are still a good club. Granted they have players for the Women's team come down and sign a few autographs.

Comment

Absolutely nothing... Say it again... Scorps, what are they good for, absolutely nothing.

Comment

Why don't you start? What do you think has changed or not changed?

This latest thread smacks of "I'm going to peddle my heroin every single day, and the more cops you put on the street is just going to make me peddle dope even harder." And if anybody calls me out for selling junk I'm going to accuse him/her of harassing me.

Comment

Why don't you start? What do you think has changed or not changed?

This latest thread smacks of "I'm going to peddle my heroin every single day, and the more cops you put on the street is just going to make me peddle dope even harder." And if anybody calls me out for selling junk I'm going to accuse him/her of harassing me.
              Say NO to drugs

Comment

Who's every one? Only you, Troll

Comment

I guess Stars are getting the day off the NEFC propaganda crew today?

Comment

http://www.bostonbreakerssoccer.com/home/728979.html

Ironically, the first thing they said they would do, was change uniforms. At least they delivered on that!

Comment

I guess Stars are getting the day off the NEFC propaganda crew today?
                      Yeah, there must be some leak out there about some positive development with Scorps, so now the NEFC crew is going to spend a few days knocking the snot out of them to make sure there is no traction gained. "NEFC" might win one of Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World" awards.

Comment

just a marketing ploy and no different than many of the other clubs with their affiliation with a European soccer club, e.g. crusaders

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X