X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compared to boys scorpion girls are ok

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm, they aren't so good on the girls side either.

boys are just money maker for sad sad clueless parents whose kids hate it

Comment

boys are just money maker for sad sad clueless parents whose kids hate it
      they have one good coach FM

Comment

they have one good coach FM
        With the 13 and under players! Not able to teach tactical awareness or movement off the ball. Unless they are naturals, most that come out are very technical and can play with their back on the sideline. Forward or backwards on the ball and off. Very few can run the midfield and control box to box. Very similiar to SSS in their strength is in one or two who are very very good at teaching the technical side, but no coach to take the reins at 14/15 and teach them the game, and all the different ways positions can move. Not just forward/backward, but if a wide back cuts into the middle on the dribble, what should the rest do? In all the years I've seen the scorps/breakers/south coast play, I've never seen their wide players n the back, mid, or up top ever move out of the wide channel. Still very basic attacking soccer, and the defensive side has always been man marking. Once the play an elite team/club that taught players how to read the game, and how to adapt/support a team mates creativity, they look 2 steps behind, and Sometimes against lesser athletes. Four years ago it looked like they saw it, and tried to address it, but instead abandoned and let go the coaches capable of getting them there. Instead the merged with breakers, and it was never addressed. Having the breakers players involved isn't going to make the difference. Maybe the Breakers first team coach will be given the role of creating a club identity/playing style on the field with the older teams, who knows, but if I had a 15/16 yr old there right now, I would be asking who is going to teach my kid this part of the game!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X