X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's go UMBC...Wherever that is?
    Oh please, you need to get out some. UMBC is in Baltimore and just beat its better known campus at College Park. Caringi likes to collect players from the Baltimore Bays, one of the premier club teams in the east. Probably the best defensive team left.

Comment

PC is the only team to actually win its quarterfinal game. The other three went to PK's. Amazingly, UNC played a man down from the 20 minute point and still got it to PK's

Comment

Pre game chatter. Should be the more entertaining of the two matches.

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/colle...s-new_aid35567

Comment

....and more.

http://www.collegesoccernews.com/ind...-left-standing

Comment

Great game between UCLA and PC. 2-2 in overtime
            Steeves has assist and goal.

Comment

Great game between UCLA and PC. 2-2 in overtime
              Steeves has assist and goal.
              Steeves had both PC goals. PC loses 3-2 on a deflection off a defender.

Comment

Revs DAP player, Fabio Machado, looked like a pro last night. Wonder if Revs are rethinking their decision not to sign him as a home-grown? Providence missed him when he went out with a shoulder injury. The other Revs guy, Dom Machado, also looked silky out there last night. Cool to see the Bolts connection at work: Thomas Ballentin's well-timed overlapping run set up a well executed cross directly to the head of Mac Steeves for their first goal. Really thought they were going to advance when Steeves one-timed it from the back post and UCLA tipped it in for that go-ahead. Nice run by Providence.

Comment

Was Kilday on a yellow card suspension or injured? Huge game obviously for him to miss.

Comment

Steeves had both PC goals. PC loses 3-2 on a deflection off a defender.
                    Great game. Tough way to lose

Very entertaining much more than first game (UVA v UMBC). Good to see local kids do well

Comment

Revs DAP player, Fabio Machado, looked like a pro last night. Wonder if Revs are rethinking their decision not to sign him as a home-grown? Providence missed him when he went out with a shoulder injury. The other Revs guy, Dom Machado, also looked silky out there last night. Cool to see the Bolts connection at work: Thomas Ballentin's well-timed overlapping run set up a well executed cross directly to the head of Mac Steeves for their first goal. Really thought they were going to advance when Steeves one-timed it from the back post and UCLA tipped it in for that go-ahead. Nice run by Providence.
                      Can the Revs still sign either of the brothers as homegrown or has the window of opportunity closed?

Comment

Don't know. But I do know they're not brothers.

Comment

College cup providence

My daughter is a student athlete at PC and everyone at the school is extremely proud of these fine young men and their journey! History was made! Congrats to all of them!!

Comment

Was Kilday on a yellow card suspension or injured? Huge game obviously for him to miss.
                            Had 8 YC's going into the NCAA's and picked up his 9th the game before. I know how it works when you hit 5 YC's, but what happens after that isn't clear to me. Know the kid well and that's his game. Very tough and physical, and likely would have helped stop some of UCLA's 3 goals.

Comment

Just catching up on all of this and I must say I am impressed. Congratulations to Providence College! I knew some of these kids when they were just tikes.

Comment

Mac Steeves carts off the Most Outstanding Offensive Player of the College Cup Award. Not bad for a Sophomore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X