Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by header View Post
    I know of no other club that makes April vacation camp mandatory. Anyone?
    Do they charge extra outside of the normal club fee? If so, I don't see how it can be mandatory? Seems unethical.

Comment

They do charge extra. If you want to be considered to play at anything besides the lowest level, a player must commit to an overload of clinics, camps and indoor leagues. As far as a child goes, of course they want to advance to be placed on decent teams and sss knows this. Once a player commits then the tuition at least doubles, triples or quadrupled in cost as it depends upon the team. A failure in camp attendance will surely be questioned and have consequences. Unfortunately it really is not an option.

Comment

Is not going to vacation camp the reason LL had four players stand in front of team and half hour berate them in front of whole team? My u 11 will be leaving in June. Not way to treat any kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Is not going to vacation camp the reason LL had four players stand in front of team and half hour berate them in front of whole team? My u 11 will be leaving in June. Not way to treat any kid!
          Wonderful, where do we sign up?

Comment

I find this hard to believe.

Comment

I find this hard to believe.
              Enjoying the Kool aid aren't ya?
              Today's non optional camp will consist of 200 players to 5 coaches and you'll be happy that you paid $160 to keep "in the good" with the club.

Comment

200/5=40 kids per coach. That is a terrible ratio. Not sure if numbers are true but if so shame on SSS. Should be more like 10/1. Guess that cuts into the bottom $$$. Might see a few pre-elites moved up and elites moved down that attended or not attended.

Comment

Players won't move down, just out. There is nothing left to gain there after this season unless your granted a club scholarship to keep around

Comment

Enjoying the Kool aid aren't ya?
                    Today's non optional camp will consist of 200 players to 5 coaches and you'll be happy that you paid $160 to keep "in the good" with the club.
                    Kid doesn't play SSS. I just find it hard to believe that LL yelled at a few kids for a 1/2 hour in front of everyone, that's all.

Comment

Kid doesn't play SSS. I just find it hard to believe that LL yelled at a few kids for a 1/2 hour in front of everyone, that's all.
                      Nothing says Vacation fun like a LL beatdown

Comment

Nothing says Vacation fun like a LL beatdown
                        Nate and Chris obsession continues

Comment

Don't you know that yelling at players is recommended by all high level coaching certificates as an effective tool...

Comment

Everyone's figuring out their ROI with this money train.
                            June will be very interesting.

Comment

The field usage at nda might be in trouble. This years results at Nda speak to the coaches.
                              Yes they won the year before but it was a one shot wonder.once they see the bullying they will distance themselves.

Comment

It's mind boggling the obsession you people have with this club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X