X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very true except PT got ratted out by his players
    move on...and take care of your own lawn.

Comment

Does ANYONE really care?

Awful club, same old story.
      OH NO ... Some anonymous know-it-all on talking-soccer.com thinks my kid's club is awful ... Whatever will I do ... I sure wish I was as connected and well informed as you ... then all of my troubles would go away when my kids play professional soccer and I can retire to bask in their wealth!

Egads ... Why on earth do I keep visiting this forum? It is probably the same eight bitterly self-absorbed idiots jawing back and forth incessantly about how brilliant they are.

PLEASE ... for the love of god ... take your meds and stop obsessing unhealthily about youth soccer and be thankful your kids are doing what they love to do.

Comment

Funny how if you mention anything about pt people snap back at you. But it's ok to bash td?

They have both made some very sketchy decisions and pissed people off. Neither man is a Boy Scout!

Everyone needs to take a step back and stop pushing their own agenda.

Comment

There are many newbies on this site that might benefit from this information though. Freedom of information and all that?

Comment

Last I checked, GV still coaches my daughters CSU team. Unless there is another GV that left the club, there is some bad info being given out on this site. But that doesn't surprise me.

Comment

TD is one of the best coaches in Ma! He has his D license and can teach better than any I have seen.

Comment

OH NO ... Some anonymous know-it-all on talking-soccer.com thinks my kid's club is awful ... Whatever will I do ... I sure wish I was as connected and well informed as you ... then all of my troubles would go away when my kids play professional soccer and I can retire to bask in their wealth!

Egads ... Why on earth do I keep visiting this forum? It is probably the same eight bitterly self-absorbed idiots jawing back and forth incessantly about how brilliant they are.

PLEASE ... for the love of god ... take your meds and stop obsessing unhealthily about youth soccer and be thankful your kids are doing what they love to do.
                I think it's more about investing wisely. For some, they don't have dillusions of their kids playing professionally and are not obsessing, being bitter, or whatever. However, they do care about investing their money wisely for a quality club experience. Some even have the wherewithall to want to invest that money in people they can trust. Some consumers can weed through all the BS on this site and use the rest as information and at a minimum ask others outside of this site for opinions on the topics. Granted it could be biased opinions and rumor but again, it's information. You might respond and say you are not being a smart consumer if you lend any creedence to any of the stuff thrown around. I would disagree in that I know some of is true. You just have to weed through the BS.

Comment

Funny how if you mention anything about pt people snap back at you. But it's ok to bash td?

They have both made some very sketchy decisions and pissed people off. Neither man is a Boy Scout!

Everyone needs to take a step back and stop pushing their own agenda.
                  not exactly. There is a consensus demonstrated empirically by movement and choice, people have chosen with their feet. Not saying either is a Boy Scout. At the same time, from what I have observed the behavior of CSU during the split was not taking the high road, it was sliming on the belly at the sewer. I happen to be a parent and I heard both sides with objectivity having had a child in the program and observing behavior. To each his own.

Comment

I think it's more about investing wisely. For some, they don't have dillusions of their kids playing professionally and are not obsessing, being bitter, or whatever. However, they do care about investing their money wisely for a quality club experience. Some even have the wherewithall to want to invest that money in people they can trust. Some consumers can weed through all the BS on this site and use the rest as information and at a minimum ask others outside of this site for opinions on the topics. Granted it could be biased opinions and rumor but again, it's information. You might respond and say you are not being a smart consumer if you lend any creedence to any of the stuff thrown around. I would disagree in that I know some of is true. You just have to weed through the BS.
                    Thanks for the investment advice Warren Buffett.

Through my four children, I have had personal experiences with CSU, Scorpions, NEFC & MPS. You know what I have discovered ...

They are all patches on a uniform. Your club's "value" extends little farther than your child's coach. and "investing money wisely in a Club experience" is fanciful nonsense (unless of course you are trying to sell it to yourself". All the MPS is best, NEFC is best, Stars are best, Scorpions are best, CSU is best moon units booster club yahoos here have invested themselves to far emotionally into what will inevitably amount to their children's youth soccer experience years from now. Stop bashing everyone else's choice and start watching your own kids games. I have had good and bad experiences with every club I have encountered. At the end of the day, I ask my kids, are you having fun? Do you want to play again next year? OK, let's do it.

Comment

Through my four children, I have had personal experiences with CSU, Scorpions, NEFC & MPS. You know what I have discovered ...

They are all patches on a uniform. Your club's "value" extends little farther than your child's coach. and "investing money wisely in a Club experience" is fanciful nonsense (unless of course you are trying to sell it to yourself". All the MPS is best, NEFC is best, Stars are best, Scorpions are best, CSU is best moon units booster club yahoos here have invested themselves to far emotionally into what will inevitably amount to their children's youth soccer experience years from now. Stop bashing everyone else's choice and start watching your own kids games. I have had good and bad experiences with every club I have encountered. At the end of the day, I ask my kids, are you having fun? Do you want to play again next year? OK, let's do it.
                      I really don't think the previous poster bashed anyone's else's choices only that they choose to use some of the information to make a good decision with their own kids. I agree with you that ultimately it's about the kids having fun but isn't that a facet to making a 'wise investment' and the part about 'trust', could that be specifically referring to the coach. Perhaps the answer is no for you which is why you have switched clubs 4 times.

Comment

I have also had experiences with 2 of the clubs you mentioned but I made sure I invested more wisely the second time around and my kids are much happier. The previous poster was on point. The only point you make that is worth listening to is that you actually involve your kids in the decision making process...many just chase a dream that won't become a reality.

Comment

that's a lot of shopping experience isn't it? Agreed kids should make the ultimate choice. Disagree on value beyond the current coach. Organizations bring strength through consistent training philosophies, coaching philosophies, events, coaching assignments, team transitions, playing up, on and on.

Comment

I really don't think the previous poster bashed anyone's else's choices only that they choose to use some of the information to make a good decision with their own kids. I agree with you that ultimately it's about the kids having fun but isn't that a facet to making a 'wise investment' and the part about 'trust', could that be specifically referring to the coach. Perhaps the answer is no for you which is why you have switched clubs 4 times.
                            Re-read the post.

Four children, four clubs

Comment

Re-read the post.

you're proving the point, again.

Comment

Re-read the post.

Thanks for the clarification but regardless, I think you have convinced yourself that your 'personal experience with 4 clubs' has made you a knowledgeable consumer but it's quite the opposite as several other posters have indicated. Must be fun driving all over the state for training though. Enjoy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X