Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worst website I have ever seen looks like a ten yr old developed it. Has no team info or what teams are still there what a joke.
    Their website is so bad it looks like the only update was tryouts. They still have pictures up from tournament they won years ago. The best thing that happened to the website is it went black for a couple of days. They should just get rid of the website if that us the best they can do.

Comment

Their website is so bad it looks like the only update was tryouts. They still have pictures up from tournament they won years ago. The best thing that happened to the website is it went black for a couple of days. They should just get rid of the website if that us the best they can do.
      HAHA maybe they should have a grammatical master like you edit the content.

Comment

HAHA maybe they should have a grammatical master like you edit the content.
        At least the site would be updated once and awhile.

Comment

What happened to the UK Elite rumor?

Comment

What happened to the UK Elite rumor?
            I heard GR has had talks with CSU about a merger and moving FA out of coaching into the office.

Comment

I heard GR has had talks with CSU about a merger and moving FA out of coaching into the office.
              That cannot happen FA ego is to big, he thinks he is the best coach around he doesn't understand teams are leaving because of him.

Comment

I heard done deal will be on website this week. It is about time Galway and CSU will become relevant again.

Comment

Not happening. 2 poor clubs doesn't make one good club. CU and Stinrays are proof of that.

Comment

Not happening. 2 poor clubs doesn't make one good club. CU and Stinrays are proof of that.
                    It actually might be true and does make sense given both clubs situation but I doubt FA would be willing to merge with anyone

Comment

It actually might be true and does make sense given both clubs situation but I doubt FA would be willing to merge with anyone
                      He might have to the club is losing more and more teams every year. He might not be willing but he probably doesn't have the final say GR is the boss.

Comment

Wait until all those high maintenance, low commitment Galway parents have to drive to Kingston all the time.

Comment

Wait until all those high maintenance, low commitment Galway parents have to drive to Kingston all the time.
                          Wait until the same parents have to play in real soccer tournaments and see how bad their teams really are.

Comment

CSU plays in Plymouth, even worse. Not sure they'll allow their kids to play on those awful fields.

Comment

Suspect...

All of this merger talk is suspect (like most postings on this forum, I suppose). GR and FA lost a lot of teams (aka $$) this year, no question, but they've still got 23 teams for the spring and at $1500 per kid, they're doing fine. Plus, the Sports Complex does a lot of business which I'm sure supports them nicely. And I assume that FT sold his share when he built The U so it's their $$ to split. Between lacrosse, renting to other clubs, local HS games and other events, it must make decent money for them.

As a parent, I can't say that I really care as long as they stay at the Sports Complex. Coaching won't change and my sons team is the best at his age group across the So Shore clubs, so they'll be fine. Like everything else with club soccer, your opinion and experience depends on the coaching and facilities.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Peace on earth and goodwill towards man...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X