Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Thanksgiving Showcase Points??

No points have been awarded to any of the teams. What's the deal?

We have our points....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No points have been awarded to any of the teams. What's the deal?
      We finally got our points for winning our bracket, but have not yet received bonus points for wins/tie and beating team more than 200 points ahead in GS points.

Comment

We finally got our points for winning our bracket, but have not yet received bonus points for wins/tie and beating team more than 200 points ahead in GS points.
        How will you sleep? it still amazes me that the parents care more about getting " their" points than the actual players do

Comment

How will you sleep? it still amazes me that the parents care more about getting " their" points than the actual players do
          Just having a little exchange of information.......OK? It still amazes me that flaming *****holes such as yourself care more about being d1cks than actually contributing in a positive way.

Whatever gets you through your miserable day.

Comment

What's sadder is in that particular tournament, only the older teams played due to the weather. You'd think parents of older players would be beyond this stupidity at this point in time. I mean what are you getting out GS points at this age?

Comment

What's sadder is in that particular tournament, only the older teams played due to the weather. You'd think parents of older players would be beyond this stupidity at this point in time. I mean what are you getting out GS points at this age?
              It was a College Showcase where College coaches were able to come see some competitive games featuring prospective students for their programs. Has nothing to do about the weather....

Comment

It was a College Showcase where College coaches were able to come see some competitive games featuring prospective students for their programs. Has nothing to do about the weather....
                Hey, know it all. You are wrong. There were age groups scheduled to play at this tournament all the way down to U11. They played the older groups' games, but the younger ones were cancelled due to lack of field availability because of the storms. My point was that this post was made by a parent of an older child (the younger children didn't play... Are you getting it yet). I find it pathetic that a child of an older parent at this point in their soccer career still thinks that GS points are important or relevant at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X