X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get lost --- no posters care

Originally posted by perspective View Post
    Once? Twice? None? Tell me the thread and post # and I'll retract.
    do you ever listen perspective -------- posters are tired of you pontificating over everything ----- no one really cares what you think ------- no one wants to listen to you spout how knowledgeable you think you are on every subject ------ no one -- - get it === no one

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      do you ever listen perspective -------- posters are tired of you pontificating over everything ----- no one really cares what you think ------- no one wants to listen to you spout how knowledgeable you think you are on every subject ------ no one -- - get it === no one
      I'm not Perspective, and agree that he sometimes goes over the top in his pursuit of BTDT.

But I'm glad he chimes in. He adds more value than your sophomoric rant ----- which ---- adds ----- no ------ value ------ whatsoever ...

Comment

I'm not Perspective, and agree that he sometimes goes over the top in his pursuit of BTDT.

But I'm glad he chimes in. He adds more value than your sophomoric rant ----- which ---- adds ----- no ------ value ------ whatsoever ...
        Agree entirely. Although he does tend to go overboard, the balance against BTDT is a necessary evil, as unfortunate as it is.

Comment

P gets so tiresome. Is there any doubt the last two posts were him continuing his little attack?

Evil?? That is more than a little over the top. The forum's search function is a great tool. You can use it to search for all posts written by an individual. I find it very helpful to set the sort order to ascending so I can read things in the order in which they were posted. That gives you the true flavor of a poster's opinions and how they write. Some of you might want to take a look at some real old posts before you decide what evil is. What you all will find is that P's take on evil is essentially all based on what he assumes is authored anonymously. As we have all seen his assumptions are more than frequently incorrect so the evil he perceives is functionally just his paranoia. As these two preceding posts demonstrate there is a manic element to that paranoia as well.

Clearly P is sick. The best way to deal with them is to just ignore them.

Comment

P gets so tiresome. Is there any doubt the last two posts were him continuing his little attack?

Evil?? That is more than a little over the top. The forum's search function is a great tool. You can use it to search for all posts written by an individual. I find it very helpful to set the sort order to ascending so I can read things in the order in which they were posted. That gives you the true flavor of a poster's opinions and how they write. Some of you might want to take a look at some real old posts before you decide what evil is. What you all will find is that P's take on evil is essentially all based on what he assumes is authored anonymously. As we have all seen his assumptions are more than frequently incorrect so the evil he perceives is functionally just his paranoia. As these two preceding posts demonstrate there is a manic element to that paranoia as well.

I think you are sick. I am not Perspective, nor am I Fred, JD, BB, SHG, or any of the other usual suspects. Sorry but I do take issue with much of what his nemesis has written over the years, as it has morphed from informative information to veiled advertising for his club to outright nonsense and then to "what, it wasn't me".

If you have been on the board for a long time, you may recall his business idea which boiled down to writing comments and seeing the responses and generating hits, etc. His commentary on it at the time, although he did disclose it, was quite vague and frankly, since then, to me, his credibility was shot.

Now, you, being the brainiac you are, have decided to focus on a specific phrase, a "necessary evil", which has been in the English lexicon for a long time and anyone with common sense knows that it means, which is something that you may not like but must accept.

I will rephrase it in a more politically correct way for you to hopefully comprehend - The counter balance commentary is necessary to offset the biased opinions of the opposition commentary and to properly put the opposition commentary into a neutral context.

Comment

Sigh.

I didn't author either of those two posts. And this is just another great example of your duplicity. You now are on a jag about me not only posting anonymously, but doing so wiht great frequency, yet you lead the bandwagon on the "no one can identify who is posting" crusade.

Do you even fathom the amount of presumption and abuse/harassment contained in your continual wild psychiatric assessments? I can assure everyone that I am ot delusional and actually function quite well, and I am very comfortable that I have a stronger background in diagnostics than you do. You might know a little more about D1 athletics but you are not within two universes in terms of clinical acuity.

Post count for you so far today?

And btw, you grossly distorted what the poster wrote. The poster I am a "necessary evil." Didn't say you are evil! Basically endorsed there being a need to balance your herculean and irrepressible efforts to set the agenda for the forum and dominate and control the direction of it. The accountability area, in addition to many others, does not appear to be your strongest suit.

Comment

I think you are sick. I am not Perspective, nor am I Fred, JD, BB, SHG, or any of the other usual suspects. Sorry but I do take issue with much of what his nemesis has written over the years, as it has morphed from informative information to veiled advertising for his club to outright nonsense and then to "what, it wasn't me".

If you have been on the board for a long time, you may recall his business idea which boiled down to writing comments and seeing the responses and generating hits, etc. His commentary on it at the time, although he did disclose it, was quite vague and frankly, since then, to me, his credibility was shot.

Now, you, being the brainiac you are, have decided to focus on a specific phrase, a "necessary evil", which has been in the English lexicon for a long time and anyone with common sense knows that it means, which is something that you may not like but must accept.

I will rephrase it in a more politically correct way for you to hopefully comprehend - The counter balance commentary is necessary to offset the biased opinions of the opposition commentary and to properly put the opposition commentary into a neutral context.
                Agreed

Comment

get lost --- no posters care

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                  Sigh.

I didn't author either of those two posts. And this is just another great example of your duplicity. You now are on a jag about me not only posting anonymously, but doing so wiht great frequency, yet you lead the bandwagon on the "no one can identify who is posting" crusade.

Do you even fathom the amount of presumption and abuse/harassment contained in your continual wild psychiatric assessments? I can assure everyone that I am ot delusional and actually function quite well, and I am very comfortable that I have a stronger background in diagnostics than you do. You might know a little more about D1 athletics but you are not within two universes in terms of clinical acuity.

Post count for you so far today?

And btw, you grossly distorted what the poster wrote. The poster I am a "necessary evil." Didn't say you are evil! Basically endorsed there being a need to balance your herculean and irrepressible efforts to set the agenda for the forum and dominate and control the direction of it. The accountability area, in addition to many others, does not appear to be your strongest suit.

Comment

Unfortunately for you, this is clearly mistaken. The problem is that you lack the authority and the credibility to dictate the terms of discussions here (which was part of the cost of going anonymous and also claiming that no one could truly know who authors such comments). You'd be better served simply getting on with whatever substantive comments you'd like to make and substantively responding to naysayers.

Comment

Unfortunately for you, this is clearly mistaken. The problem is that you lack the authority and the credibility to dictate the terms of discussions here (which was part of the cost of going anonymous and also claiming that no one could truly know who authors such comments). You'd be better served simply getting on with whatever substantive comments you'd like to make and substantively responding to naysayers.
                      Correct. Stay on point and stay away from engaging with anonymous posters as though you know them then everything work smoothly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X