Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorps WEST

Out of curiousity, what does everyone think of Scorps West?

I like that it feels like a small club even though its within a monster one.

Comment

I have two girls in the program and they both are enjoying it. The U10 and U12 age groups have very good coaching this year. This is the best year so far in my 3 years with the west program. I think most of what makes it good is the coach for my kids teams and I think that goes for any club – good coach good experience. Parents in different age groups may have another take on it.

Comment

I think that whomever named this wing needs a geography lesson...unless, of course, they are from eastern MA and believe MA ends at Worcester.

Comment

Too bad JB is leaving for the Los Angeles. We like her!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I think that whomever named this wing needs a geography lesson...unless, of course, they are from eastern MA and believe MA ends at Worcester.
            I think your the one who needs a geography lesson! I believe that distance doesn't determine direction. West is a direction classification. I believe if they stopped at Dedham it would still be west of Braintree. Don't be so sensitive, and nobody likes a smartass without the smart! Get it Jack!

Comment

JB (doc) is leaving?! That's awful! Why? Any idea on replacement?

Comment

Doubt that they have anyone. Prob gonna abandon the West and focus on their new shiny toy, the new Saugus location.

Comment

Doubt that they have anyone. Prob gonna abandon the West and focus on their new shiny toy, the new Saugus location.
                  Doubtful, they have some good younger teams there

Comment

FM leading the way?

Comment

FM leading the way?
                      That's a scary thought. Highly unlikely. FM has never, and will never, care about the West. Just like he will never care about the new North (but happy to take your money!)

Comment

That's a scary thought. Highly unlikely. FM has never, and will never, care about the West. Just like he will never care about the new North (but happy to take your money!)
                        Fm is no longer the decision maker

Comment

Fm is no longer the decision maker
                          Seems to be as much of the decision maker as LB. Breakers didn't acquire Scorpions, it was more like a merger of equals. FM has plenty of say, like it or not. Maybe that will change if / when he decides to cash out.

Comment

I think your the one who needs a geography lesson! I believe that distance doesn't determine direction. West is a direction classification. I believe if they stopped at Dedham it would still be west of Braintree. Don't be so sensitive, and nobody likes a smartass without the smart! Get it Jack!
                            Seems to me you are the sensitive one. And you are right, nobody likes a smartass, but a little mockery from our friends out west is just that, mockery. Are you one who thinks MA ends at Worcester?

" Jack", Thanks for the attempt at levity in an otherwise humdrum thread that, as usual, has quickly devolved into coach bashing.

Comment

DO you think they will hire from within or from outside for the new DOC?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X