Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Discussion in person not behind a computer

I have read a lot of posts in my time as I find it highly amusing, this site is so weird, parents with bias towards their own clubs and no open minded opinions. They sit there and act all high and mighty and feel proud that they wrote a paragraph about other clubs teams coaches etc. I wonder how many of these people (we wont cal them idiots, tools etc) would welcome a summit, anyone who has posted on here and wants to speak in front of the people who read these blogs.

Ill set the scene, we get a place big enough for the people who have used this site, (a medium sized starbucks would suffice) then we have a head table with a chair and then you explain your point about what you have to say or have written in the past and we all discuss like adults (going to be hard for some) and actually have a proper discussion instead of snipes.

I welcome the feedback for a time place etc?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have read a lot of posts in my time as I find it highly amusing, this site is so weird, parents with bias towards their own clubs and no open minded opinions. They sit there and act all high and mighty and feel proud that they wrote a paragraph about other clubs teams coaches etc. I wonder how many of these people (we wont cal them idiots, tools etc) would welcome a summit, anyone who has posted on here and wants to speak in front of the people who read these blogs.

Ill set the scene, we get a place big enough for the people who have used this site, (a medium sized starbucks would suffice) then we have a head table with a chair and then you explain your point about what you have to say or have written in the past and we all discuss like adults (going to be hard for some) and actually have a proper discussion instead of snipes.

What planet are you from?

Comment

Tool!

Comment

Parents who are claiming to be delighted with their club or club officials masquerading as such decorate the threads every day. Those posts are to be considered amusing or ignored. Sounds like you can't see through that. Are you naive or actually a club official trying to gather up some parents for a sales job. Either way, LOL!

Comment

Parents who are claiming to be delighted with their club or club officials masquerading as such decorate the threads every day. Those posts are to be considered amusing or ignored. Sounds like you can't see through that. Are you naive or actually a club official trying to gather up some parents for a sales job. Either way, LOL!
          so parents cant be delighted with their clubs?

Comment

so parents cant be delighted with their clubs?
            Sure, but it's not anything I would find interesting to read about.

Comment

A T-S open mike night, of sorts. Maybe that could be followed by a battle of the club bands, karaoke style. I call "Eye of the Tiger" for my kid's club!

Comment

Fat chance. The biggest blowhards on this site are likely the meekness people you'll meet in real life. Couldn't express, never mind defend, their point of view if sitting in front of other human beings. That's why they use the anonymity afforded them on this site to blast others who dare to have a view or idea that differs from their own.

If it were to come, I would be right there to satisfy my curiousity if nothing else. I'd love to see this collection in the flesh and see if they fit the image I've conjured in my mind, especially the fellow who goes by Perspective.

Comment

A T-S open mike night, of sorts. Maybe that could be followed by a battle of the club bands, karaoke style. I call "Eye of the Tiger" for my kid's club!
                  "(I can't get no) Satisfaction" for mine...

Comment

Ill nominate "White Punks on Dope" by the Tubes for the Scorpions theme song!!

Comment

We should just list some pertinent songs....

Another one bites the dust.....Queen
                      We are the champions...

Comment

We should just list some pertinent songs....

Another one bites the dust.....Queen
                        We are the champions...

For the dad's of Star's, Scorpions, NEFC, and MPS girls...

Don't Cry Daddy - Elvis Presley
                        Don't Jump Off The Roof Dad! - Tommy Cooper
                        Don't Put Your Daughter On The Stage, Mrs. Worthington - Noël Coward
                        Farmer's Daughter - Rodney Atkins
                        Farmer's Daughter - Crystal Bowersox
                        Farmer's Daughter - Babyshambles

Comment

Sure, but it's not anything I would find interesting to read about.
                          So you only like reading posts of miserable cranky people. That is both interesting and a little sad.

Comment

Ill nominate "White Punks on Dope" by the Tubes for the Scorpions theme song!!
                            Loser by Beck for you.

Comment

Fat chance. The biggest blowhards on this site are likely the meekness people you'll meet in real life. Couldn't express, never mind defend, their point of view if sitting in front of other human beings. That's why they use the anonymity afforded them on this site to blast others who dare to have a view or idea that differs from their own.

If it were to come, I would be right there to satisfy my curiousity if nothing else. I'd love to see this collection in the flesh and see if they fit the image I've conjured in my mind, especially the fellow who goes by Perspective.
                              Describe yourself well!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X