Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The parents in southern NH caught on to him and slowed down sending their kids to MK. He needed to open up a new market. No idea where he will go next. He is a great bridge burner.
    What does this mean? I have only heard good things about MK. I actually was thinking about having my daughter train with him. Please let me know if there is validity to this message.

Comment

a few North players practicing with ECNL... seems like the North bond is not as strong as some think. But the current team is dominating the opponents. MK will make it work if he can keep those players from leaving...
      They will bounce back and forth from North to ECNL. Not a big deal happens all the time. Some of the big egos won't like it and move on. Who cares with out the top 2 or 3 players the teams won't go anywhere.

Comment

They will bounce back and forth from North to ECNL. Not a big deal happens all the time. Some of the big egos won't like it and move on. Who cares with out the top 2 or 3 players the teams won't go anywhere.
        Not a big deal for who? The kids being "bounced" back and forth that are "almost" good enough for ECNL, but not quite ready to be signed? The ECNL players that are losing their playing time for these kids? The North kids left without players while little Mia 1,2,3 are playing with ECNL? Interesting, but I would imagine it is kind of a big deal for both teams and the "bouncers".

Comment

Not a big deal for who? The kids being "bounced" back and forth that are "almost" good enough for ECNL, but not quite ready to be signed? The ECNL players that are losing their playing time for these kids? The North kids left without players while little Mia 1,2,3 are playing with ECNL? Interesting, but I would imagine it is kind of a big deal for both teams and the "bouncers".
          Same old song and dance!

Comment

It's not a big deal it happens at every club. Think of the confidence it builds in the player who is asked. Stop being self absorbed. As far as the ECNL players on the roster now, they better start keeping their play up or you know what happens in a couple of months.

Comment

It's not a big deal it happens at every club. Think of the confidence it builds in the player who is asked. Stop being self absorbed. As far as the ECNL players on the roster now, they better start keeping their play up or you know what happens in a couple of months.
              ECNL should be quaking in their cleats!!!!! Watch out, the North is coming, the North is coming!!!

Comment

ECNL should be quaking in their cleats!!!!! Watch out, the North is coming, the North is coming!!!
                and don't forget the South is coming too!!!

Comment

MK is decent technically...but has zero tactical ability. Kids will move over as they get older.

Comment

What does this mean? I have only heard good things about MK. I actually was thinking about having my daughter train with him. Please let me know if there is validity to this message.
                    Definitely a bridge burner...ask World Cup and Aztecs and some of his former partners.

Comment

Definitely a bridge burner...ask World Cup and Aztecs and some of his former partners.
                      Aztec on this site again hoping not to lose nearly as many kids this spring as they did last spring. Lots of scuttlebutt about GC losing his new Aztec fans very quickly as the losses and yelling pile up.

Comment

Aztec on this site again hoping not to lose nearly as many kids this spring as they did last spring. Lots of scuttlebutt about GC losing his new Aztec fans very quickly as the losses and yelling pile up.
                        Do you even know what you're saying. Aztecs lost all those kids last spring TO Stars North/GC.

Comment

Lets not kid ourselves, some will go to the ECNL. There is no way Stars will allow north to be any competition going forward. After all, this is why there is a ECNL and NPL team. There is nothing wrong with this. It is what it is. Next year they will recruit and once again take what they need. This is the cycle. Life goes on my friend. Oh and I forgot and some will go to different clubs. Yes I will say it maybe even back to Aztec.

Comment

Lets not kid ourselves, some will go to the ECNL. There is no way Stars will allow north to be any competition going forward. After all, this is why there is a ECNL and NPL team. There is nothing wrong with this. It is what it is. Next year they will recruit and once again take what they need. This is the cycle. Life goes on my friend. Oh and I forgot and some will go to different clubs. Yes I will say it maybe even back to Aztec.
                            Thanks GC.

Comment

MK is decent technically...but has zero tactical ability. Kids will move over as they get older.
                              Nothing wrong with that. Develop them and hand them over. There is no long term relationships here. MK knows that. The next group of players are coming up behind you looking for the same development from him. What a great business.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Develop them and hand them over. There is no long term relationships here. MK knows that. The next group of players are coming up behind you looking for the same development from him. What a great business.
                                You watch...he won't give them up. He should work with U8-U11.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X