U14 Girls Rankings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just say if these two players leave NEFC they will not be the same team. You can do the math. A player from any club would not be able to fill the void and NEFC becomes a 2nd tier team. If these two players went to anytime they would instanly push that team to a 1st tier. If they do go to Stars, they will be better than all teams in the state, region and maybe compete and win on the national level. Would be a difference maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let's just say if these two players leave NEFC they will not be the same team. You can do the math. A player from any club would not be able to fill the void and NEFC becomes a 2nd tier team. If these two players went to anytime they would instanly push that team to a 1st tier. If they do go to Stars, they will be better than all teams in the state, region and maybe compete and win on the national level. Would be a difference maker.
      Considering the NEFC Premier team is not a 2nd tier team, the Elite team will most certainly not become one. Players come and go. Would they help another team? Absolutely, but to think the Elite team would fall apart is insulting to the other 16 players.

Comment

The premier team is a 2nd tier team, sorry to burst your bubble and I am not insulting the other 16 player but the Elite team will become a 2nd tier team without these 2 players. Their is not much difference between your elite team and premier team other than these two players. You do not have any other players of this level in your club at this age. Your team is not as good as you think and with out these 2 players keeping teams at bay and they will expose how average the NEFC elite team truly is and always has been. Any team they played had to respect the scoring potential of these 2 players and changed their tactics to do so but with out them teams can now get at them and NEFC's back four and keeper will see the difference if this happens. I am not saying the other 16 players are not good but they are not that level of these 2 players. This is why the Scorpions team at this age and the older are not that good as other teams. Teams have no reason to fear them becasue they do not have players that can finish.

The difference is not who posseses the ball more or who has a better style of play but it comes down to who can finish and who can't. Teams that can take advantage of other teams mistakes and finish while other teams can't will win more games period. This is why any team can win on any given day and why we say some upsets in SC.

Comment

So how do you KNOW the top 2 girls on NEFC Elite are leaving? Is this just more conjecture on T-S and club marketing spin, or have they actually already publically announced their intentions? I have no connection to any of these top teams but all this talk about players leaving seems pretty premature unless like I said, they are openly admitting this to multiple sources.

Comment

So how do you KNOW the top 2 girls on NEFC Elite are leaving? Is this just more conjecture on T-S and club marketing spin, or have they actually already publically announced their intentions? I have no connection to any of these top teams but all this talk about players leaving seems pretty premature unless like I said, they are openly admitting this to multiple sources.
            Just how things roll on TS. This is just like when you have a reorg at work. At the end of the day even if some kids leave clubs others will replace them and the team will move on as though they never even existed. The gossip is fun to pass the time with though.

Comment

The premier team is a 2nd tier team, sorry to burst your bubble and I am not insulting the other 16 player but the Elite team will become a 2nd tier team without these 2 players. Their is not much difference between your elite team and premier team other than these two players. You do not have any other players of this level in your club at this age. Your team is not as good as you think and with out these 2 players keeping teams at bay and they will expose how average the NEFC elite team truly is and always has been. Any team they played had to respect the scoring potential of these 2 players and changed their tactics to do so but with out them teams can now get at them and NEFC's back four and keeper will see the difference if this happens. I am not saying the other 16 players are not good but they are not that level of these 2 players. This is why the Scorpions team at this age and the older are not that good as other teams. Teams have no reason to fear them becasue they do not have players that can finish.

The difference is not who posseses the ball more or who has a better style of play but it comes down to who can finish and who can't. Teams that can take advantage of other teams mistakes and finish while other teams can't will win more games period. This is why any team can win on any given day and why we say some upsets in SC.
              JD, then you are saying that your team is very average. Last encounter with NEFC Elite you got your behind handed to you with soccer and goals. So why would they leave to your team? Chance to play in the real National team? You never had a player from stars doing it, and certainly your influence or coaching (should I say dirty recruiting and belittling) will not get them there. Chance to play where they want in college? They already have that choice.

Comment

BTDT is having a deja vu experience. Time to double down on the beta blocker.

Comment

This has be the dumbest post of the month. I don't know what you're smoking, but I'll have some too. Too call the premier team 2nd tier, you've just about called every other team in the state second tier. They were above .500 in Region1 against some of the top teams in the country. They are currently ranked #2 in the state (realistically #3 or #4) and have won multiple tournaments and runners up in many more. If that is 2nd tier to you, then you have to be a Stars parent. If not, tell us what club your daughter is on and I can tell you that they have beaten your team. As for the Elite team, you are a moron and while you say you're not insulting the other 16 kids, you ARE indeed insulting them. Are the other two players talented, absolutely, and the Elite team would take a big hit if they left, but please tell me why they would go to Stars. Every time these two teams have met in recent years, NEFC has dominated those games. Anyone that was at those games can tell you that, but it's fools like you that are clueless or else you're a troll who is desperately trying to get these two girls over to your club. Not going to happen.

Comment

This has be the dumbest post of the month. I don't know what you're smoking, but I'll have some too. Too call the premier team 2nd tier, you've just about called every other team in the state second tier. They were above .500 in Region1 against some of the top teams in the country. They are currently ranked #2 in the state (realistically #3 or #4) and have won multiple tournaments and runners up in many more. If that is 2nd tier to you, then you have to be a Stars parent. If not, tell us what club your daughter is on and I can tell you that they have beaten your team. As for the Elite team, you are a moron and while you say you're not insulting the other 16 kids, you ARE indeed insulting them. Are the other two players talented, absolutely, and the Elite team would take a big hit if they left, but please tell me why they would go to Stars. Every time these two teams have met in recent years, NEFC has dominated those games. Anyone that was at those games can tell you that, but it's fools like you that are clueless or else you're a troll who is desperately trying to get these two girls over to your club. Not going to happen.
                    Very good points. Also, so much talk about 2 players supposedly leaving there NEFC team. Maybe there are players looking to leave Stars and go to NEFC. Or is JD and his coaching crew so arrogant they think no one ever voluntarily leaves there club? From the sounds of all this garbage I'm glad my daughter is on a true second tier team.

Comment

Why don't you ask these parents or players yourself. See what they say and where they are at the end of try-outs. I don't want them on our team becasue their parents are both cancer to a team but they are extremely talented. They just care what a club can do for them to get o the next level. I will say that the only two current teams that are 1st tier are Stars ECNL and NEFC Elite. I would say that everybody else in the top 10 is a 2nd tier team. I will not disagree that are playing styles are different but our games have been close but to think your team will be just as strong with 2 other players taking their spots then you are smoking some good stuff. The Elite team plays to these players moer than 70% of the game. They score or create 90% of your scoring chances. Most goals are scored when they are not in the game. Look at your team closer and you might see the light at the end of the rainbow.

Comment

Wow. The handwriting and change in narrative is on the wall. After the stout defense of these girls/families and the challenges about them being unfairly attacked on TS we can see the attack now bubbling up from the inside (i.e. these families are cancers that we never wanted on our team anyway and good riddance). Classic.

Comment

Why don't you ask these parents or players yourself. See what they say and where they are at the end of try-outs. I don't want them on our team becasue their parents are both cancer to a team but they are extremely talented. They just care what a club can do for them to get o the next level. I will say that the only two current teams that are 1st tier are Stars ECNL and NEFC Elite. I would say that everybody else in the top 10 is a 2nd tier team. I will not disagree that are playing styles are different but our games have been close but to think your team will be just as strong with 2 other players taking their spots then you are smoking some good stuff. The Elite team plays to these players moer than 70% of the game. They score or create 90% of your scoring chances. Most goals are scored when they are not in the game. Look at your team closer and you might see the light at the end of the rainbow.
                          Like I said, if NEFC Premier or Stars NPL is 2nd tier, then I would like my daughter to play on one of those teams. They have beaten nationally ranked teams quite a few times, but I guess that means there are only 7-8 1st tier teams in the country. Think before you post.

Comment

Like I said, if NEFC Premier or Stars NPL is 2nd tier, then I would like my daughter to play on one of those teams. They have beaten nationally ranked teams quite a few times, but I guess that means there are only 7-8 1st tier teams in the country. Think before you post.
                            Can we agree that GotSoccer rankings tend to be a joke?

Comment

Wow. The handwriting and change in narrative is on the wall. After the stout defense of these girls/families and the challenges about them being unfairly attacked on TS we can see the attack now bubbling up from the inside (i.e. these families are cancers that we never wanted on our team anyway and good riddance). Classic.
                              So true! Just wait for the slams from the NEFC parents.

Comment

So true! Just wait for the slams from the NEFC parents.
                                Here is BB at best. Playing both sides and pretending to be NEFC parents bashing the two players so they can leave. Did you know you are the reason that your teams are always divided?
                                What happen to the divas ball that you lured to Stars? Are they in national team yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X