Cosgrove canned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The North Shore is a whole different animal. The folks up this way are not swayed by a club name but by a coach's reputation. No one in this neck of the woods gives a rats ass about FC Stars being on their Jersey. Stars viewed them as a 3rd team anyway. They leave clubs and join clubs because of the coaching in this part of the state. Stars loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Name a Stars coach who isn't an ass. They all think it is great to crap all over their players.

GC is still listed as a coach on the website.
      No picture or write up though. Looks like they pulled that

Comment

Total win-win for any player. Stay with Stars for the exposure then go work one-on-one with GC. You will become a much better player and he will probably help you out with recruiting when your Stars coach ignores you!

Comment

Having heard him ranting at his players for years, the very notion of associating "GC" with "class act" has got to be one of the more absurd posts ever.
          It's all relative. Compare him to JD and he's a pussy cat. Stars coaches rant. It's in their DNA. Even those who purport to be higher evolved still have their own sneaky ways of degrading players they're unhappy with.

Comment

It's all relative. Compare him to JD and he's a pussy cat. Stars coaches rant. It's in their DNA. Even those who purport to be higher evolved still have their own sneaky ways of degrading players they're unhappy with.
            It's the nature of the beast. You need to have a child that can just stay focused and not let the garbage get to you. The higher the level of the team, the worse it gets.

Comment

Greg where are you going? All I can say is that this coach is incredible!!!! Good luck and stay tuned......

Comment

It's the nature of the beast. You need to have a child that can just stay focused and not let the garbage get to you. The higher the level of the team, the worse it gets.
                To bad Greg is up North. If he were to establish a club in the Acton Area I guarantee you that at least half of Stars parents would leave Stars and jump aboard with Greg. Only reason parents/kids are with Stars is because they are the only good program in this area. So lets go Greg and really stick it to JD and start something in the Acton Area. Stars will be leaving Teamworks and Lancaster this winter for their new facility and you can scoop up Lancaster and Teamworks fields that wont be used.

Comment

To bad Greg is up North. If he were to establish a club in the Acton Area I guarantee you that at least half of Stars parents would leave Stars and jump aboard with Greg. Only reason parents/kids are with Stars is because they are the only good program in this area. So lets go Greg and really stick it to JD and start something in the Acton Area. Stars will be leaving Teamworks and Lancaster this winter for their new facility and you can scoop up Lancaster and Teamworks fields that wont be used.

If you build it, they will come.

Comment

If you build it, they will come.
                    Where's the summer camp being held???

Comment

beginning of the end for the stars................
                      Oh no! Whatever should we do. Running in circles waiting for the answer....lol. These guys are big boys and will find a bigger fish to put in his place I would think. Until the day I see half the kids at tryouts, I would not bet on it. For the love of God I heard one coach announce that they would make a third team in one division if the parents are willing to sign....who would ever do that? You can't even brag to your neighbor about your kid on a third team...or can you at Stars?

Comment

Greg where are you going? All I can say is that this coach is incredible!!!! Good luck and stay tuned......
                        Curious to see how many other Star coaches will follow Greg. He was very well respected and liked within the program.

Comment

Having heard him ranting at his players for years, the very notion of associating "GC" with "class act" has got to be one of the more absurd posts ever.
                          Well stated! Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Yes. Because then you can call yourself "NOT YOUR TYPICAL THIRD TEAM"

Comment

Gc is well respected, he has done a lot in his time at stars and no one would say differently.

But no one at stars central really likes him.

Comment

GC has been fired?? What confirmation do you have?
                                He told me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X