Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed; LaLoo's is even creamier (goat's milk ice cream so you can't beat it; ends up being about the same $$ as Kimball's) albeit has gotten tough to find and there's plenty of other options that are cheaper and right around where Kimball's prices at. Kids at my house get Blue Bunny frozen yogurt (all natural and low in fat); and rarely ever get Kimball's.
    My kids wear burlap pajamas to bed, because life should suck when you're growing up.

Comment

Live a little.
      I don't know about that. I can say that my kids never finish the whole ice cream from Kimball's. Then again, they are not fat.

Comment

I don't know about that. I can say that my kids never finish the whole ice cream from Kimball's. Then again, they are not fat.
        That's why I just hover for the leftovers.

Comment

If my kids don't finish their Kimballs they lose weight. The rate at which they consume and burn calories is impressive. In our house we prioritize calories. None of us waste any time with soda and chips. We eat reasonable portions, hit most of the major food groups and leave room for good desserts like Kimballs. People can keep their goat milk and yogurt, I'm all set with that. Maintaining a healthy weight is more about portion control and timing of meals than avoiding the occasional treat.

Comment

This tournament is at the most inconvenient time. Some of our boys still have town soccer games, want to attend tryouts, other sports, etc. Who is participating?

Comment

This tournament is at the most inconvenient time. Some of our boys still have town soccer games, want to attend tryouts, other sports, etc. Who is participating?
              It is what it is. Life will always be full of choices.

Comment

It is what it is. Life will always be full of choices.
                No NU/Valeo or Valeo B this year. Have fun!

Comment

No NU/Valeo or Valeo B this year. Have fun!
                  Not our fault. That's Valewton's problem.

Comment

Not our fault. That's Valewton's problem.
                    Who is "our"? I don't think they actually have a "problem." I also can see their logic in not entering either team into the tournament. What's the point really?

Comment

Who is "our"? I don't think they actually have a "problem." I also can see their logic in not entering either team into the tournament. What's the point really?
                      $$$$$

WUP versus NEFC in the NEP final 4 Premier event

Comment

$$$$$

WUP versus NEFC in the NEP final 4 Premier event
                        Who should we be rooting for? How'bout a tie?

Comment

Bet the kids wished they could participate. Guess their opinion doesn't matter.

Comment

Bet the kids wished they could participate. Guess their opinion doesn't matter.
                            Some chose baseball.

Comment

Some chose baseball.
                              While playing U12 last year, NU parents chose not to go.

Too busy with vacations. That was covered last year in another thread.

Comment

While playing U12 last year, NU parents chose not to go.

Too busy with vacations. That was covered last year in another thread.
                                My bad - while playing U11 last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X