Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New EB girls head coach

BB has a new home, let's see how this works out. Becareful what you what you wish for....I see he already double dipping with his side job running the preseason training. What's next appointing PM as the JVcoach?

Originally posted by Unregistered citizen View Post
    BB has a new home, let's see how this works out. Becareful what you what you wish for....I see he already double dipping with his side job running the preseason training. What's next appointing PM as the JVcoach?
    Here's a better idea. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered citizen View Post
      What is this 2010? Move along

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What is this 2010? Move along
        Why ? Is he not the new coach?

Comment

Why ? Is he not the new coach?
          No one cares except you!

Comment

Maybe age has deflated the Ego. it's about the kids, all the kids, and not your resume

Comment

Maybe age has deflated the Ego. it's about the kids, all the kids, and not your resume
              Or not...

Comment

It's easy to coach when you have very good players. EB has a legitimate shot of winning a championship. They almost repeated last year despite the turmoil at the end of the year.

Comment

The funny thing is no one really takes a club coach who starts coaching at the high school level all that seriously simply because so much of it is based on the luck of who lives in the town. Some of the worst coaches I've seen have been winning high school coaches. That's why if a coach wants to be taken seriously they go to the college ranks.

Comment

The funny thing is no one really takes a club coach who starts coaching at the high school level all that seriously simply because so much of it is based on the luck of who lives in the town. Some of the worst coaches I've seen have been winning high school coaches. That's why if a coach wants to be taken seriously they go to the college ranks.
                    Why is it "funny"? Never understand why you always use that?

Comment

The funny thing is that in girls soccer there are no good coaches club,high school or college.

Comment

From what I've experienced some club coaches/directors would make very successful used car salesman. Loading up with B,C,and sometimes D level teams to line their pockets with cash. Knowing that these kids are not going anywhere and fleecing the parents.

Comment

From what I've experienced some club coaches/directors would make very successful used car salesman. Loading up with B,C,and sometimes D level teams to line their pockets with cash. Knowing that these kids are not going anywhere and fleecing the parents.
                          Instead of sweeping and very vague allegations, how about some real specifics if you are going to say things like this. What exactly are coaches promising kids on C and D teams? What is a C team player who doesn't even start think is going to happen for her because of alleged promises and used car salesman hype?

Comment

The kids join the club and want to play soccer for whatevery reasons. What's the club supposed to say you're not very good so we're not going to take your money.

Comment

The funny thing is that in girls soccer there are no good coaches club,high school or college.
                              Anson Dorrance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X