Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This going to be a great year.
      SSS joins more competitive NPL.
      NEFC (bba) joins more prestigious ECNL.
      Results from U13 revealed NPL > ECNL.
      What will this season bring?

Results Move The List
      He's back.... Happy to see your summer travels have not taken you completely out of posting. Totally agree that its going to be a great year.

Comment

Given this is the 2002 group, some players will play high school soccer while others will not yet. When will/should the list be created? Around Thanksgiving (after HS soccer)? Or, will fall play (young 2002s) will be moving the list forward? Will fall scores be posted? Will some 2002 teams be part of Stars tourney in September, for example?

Comment

Most of the teams will play some sort of fall season with 8th grade 02 but will not be what the team will be in November. Most teams will be using players from other teams to create a team to play in the fall.

Comment

Who's hot who's not? Predictions? Yes and we know birth year shuffling will play a factor in this so please don't state the obvious.
            Who's hot at age 15? ***??? I'll wait until she turns 21 to decide if she is hot or not

Comment

I will take a shot at this list but will do by tiers and alphabetical to start. I think maybe 1 or 2 teams might be able to break into the 1st tier when the season officially starts in November. The NEFC or GPS tournament will be most likely the first time a lot of these teams play.

1st Tier
              BBA ECNL
              FC Boston ECNL
              FC Stars ECNL

2nd Tier
              FC Stars NPL
              GPS NPL
              NEFC NPL
              Seacoast NPL
              SSS NPL

3rd Tier
              Aztecs
              Bayside NPL
              CSU if they stayed in the NPL at this age
              FC Boston NPL

Comment

I will take a shot at this list but will do by tiers and alphabetical to start. I think maybe 1 or 2 teams might be able to break into the 1st tier when the season officially starts in November. The NEFC or GPS tournament will be most likely the first time a lot of these teams play.

1st Tier
                BBA ECNL
                FC Boston ECNL
                FC Stars ECNL

2nd Tier
                FC Stars NPL
                GPS NPL
                NEFC NPL
                Seacoast NPL
                SSS NPL

3rd Tier
                Aztecs
                Bayside NPL
                CSU if they stayed in the NPL at this age
                FC Boston NPL
                Like the Tier - Alpha model. No need to split hairs with so many unknowns.
                Can you share why you feel FCB deserves Tier 1?

Not trying to be inflammatory, merely pointing out that spring performance, especially State Cup places FCB as a 3rd Tier team. Was last year's u14 team loaded with strong 02s? New Recruits? Other than moving FCB to T3, I agree rest.

Comment

u13 State Cup results
                  https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...GroupID=495960

Comment

FCB U14 beat NEFC Elite in state cup finals 2-1. From what I know they are returning 10 or 11 ECNL players, a few U14 NPL players, a few players from U13 ECNL and several players from different clubs is what I heard. This will be a solid start for any team. Especially the 11 U14 ECNL players who after some rest beat NEFC as stated above.

Comment

FCB U14 beat NEFC Elite in state cup finals 2-1. From what I know they are returning 10 or 11 ECNL players, a few U14 NPL players, a few players from U13 ECNL and several players from different clubs is what I heard. This will be a solid start for any team. Especially the 11 U14 ECNL players who after some rest beat NEFC as stated above.
                      That makes great sense. 11 returning 02s from state cup team = strong. Thanks

Comment

That makes great sense. 11 returning 02s from state cup team = strong. Thanks
                        Also, currently in the US Club Soccer finals. Play today. Good luck all teams from Mass in all playoff pictures.

Comment

Stars were not in state cup at U14 and didn't they just beat FCB a few weeks earlier? My D is not in this age group but I heard FCB took all the ECNL and Elite players from Stars and NEFC who were cut from their top teams. If they were the bottom third on NEFC and Stars why would they enhance FCB? Just an honest question.

Comment

Stars were not in state cup at U14 and didn't they just beat FCB a few weeks earlier? My D is not in this age group but I heard FCB took all the ECNL and Elite players from Stars and NEFC who were cut from their top teams. If they were the bottom third on NEFC and Stars why would they enhance FCB? Just an honest question.
                            Don't believe everything you hear. Your comment on what you heard is factually incorrect.

Comment

You're wrong

Don't believe everything you hear. Your comment on what you heard is factually incorrect.
                              SOrry but that is a bit factual. I am aware of a couple players who did not make ecnl and went to FCB ecnl.

Comment

SOrry but that is a bit factual. I am aware of a couple players who did not make ecnl and went to FCB ecnl.
                                You know of a couple huh? From what club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X