Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the nature of BTDT's mental defect?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the nature of BTDT's mental defect?

His logic (such as it were) is weakening. His points are are often inconsistent with each other. He seems to have no understanding of the impact of his posting.

So, what is his problem?

My guess is some form of dementia.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    His logic (such as it were) is weakening. His points are are often inconsistent with each other. He seems to have no understanding of the impact of his posting.

So, what is his problem?

My guess is some form of dementia.
    What is the nature of your demented fascination with him. Is it sexual , physical , mental or penis envy?

Comment

Narcissism, which can mimic serious cognitive problems because of all the distortions, denials, duplicities and disparaging (the 4 D's) that have to be employed to maintain equilibrium. For reference, Trump exhibits the exact same characteristics and tactics. Two men who by all rights should be comfortable in their own skin and self-secure but who so blatantly are not.

Comment

Narcissism, which can mimic serious cognitive problems because of all the distortions, denials, duplicities and disparaging (the 4 D's) that have to be employed to maintain equilibrium. For reference, Hillary exhibits the exact same characteristics and tactics. Two men who by all rights should be comfortable in their own skin and self-secure but who so blatantly are not.
        Not for nothing, but when you post something explicitly about someone else, you are the one showing the obsession

Comment

It happens every time something good happens for NEFC or btdt's daughter. Rather sad actually but alas mental illness is no excuse for the constant barrage directed at the guy personally.

Comment

I've been on this forum for years. I'm aware of BTDT and Perspective. I know they both have an axe to grind and that they type way too much. That's it. I can't tell you who believes what. I can't tell you which club they defend or trash. I simply pass right over most posts that have more than 10 sentences. These people have no bearing on my life. I suggest everyone do the same.

Comment

I've been on this forum for years. I'm aware of BTDT and Perspective. I know they both have an axe to grind and that they type way too much. That's it. I can't tell you who believes what. I can't tell you which club they defend or trash. I simply pass right over most posts that have more than 10 sentences. These people have no bearing on my life. I suggest everyone do the same.
              Exactly

Comment

Not for nothing, but when you post something explicitly about someone else, you are the one showing the obsession
                Didn't start the thread, but our friend certainly has been spewing all over the site today (again). And to answer his post just below yours I pay no attention to how clubs perform (or not) at tournaments and such. No allegiances at all. And very happy for his kid. Truly wish he hadn't screwed the first kid.

Comment

How do you P has an axe to grind? And in the same brather you claim to know nothing after all these years. Try again, BTNT.

Comment

It happens every time something good happens for NEFC or btdt's daughter. Rather sad actually but alas mental illness is no excuse for the constant barrage directed at the guy personally.
                    Not really. It happens when BTDT gets particularly obnoxious. P posts in response to BTDT, or to what he believes are BTDT's posts. When BTDT is quiet, P is not posting.

Comment

P thinks EVERYONE is BTDT. The only time when P is quiet is when P is away (or on his Meds), which is not enough unfortunately.

Comment

P thinks EVERYONE is BTDT. The only time when P is quiet is when P is away (or on his Meds), which is not enough unfortunately.
                        P has accused me of being BTDT countless times. Tortured soul.

Comment

P has accused me of being BTDT countless times. Tortured soul.
                          But that is because your are him. Heiny, you are a horse's behind!

Comment

Does this BTNT really exist or is he simply some metaphor to identify a common personality that comes through in someone's post? Seriously, still trying to figure out who the hell this guy is.

Comment

Does this BTNT really exist or is he simply some metaphor to identify a common personality that comes through in someone's post? Seriously, still trying to figure out who the hell this guy is.
                              Ask Suzie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X