Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And there is the GC fan base. Let me guess a younger player who got the chance to play up and now you think Aztec did something for you. They were just desperate for players apparently if you only had 3 subs. Yes we had pretty much 2 lines the entire year. It was great and fun and no my D is actually a younger player playing and is committed already but thanks. I just know GC and they type. Scum bag is very accurate. And when is cheating by playing an older player who is breaking the rule warrant a comment like yours about my daughter and 2 lines of players? Idiot of the highest order you are. Like I said earlier birds of the same feather. Thanks for proving that for all. Good luck to you.
    Scumbag is spot on! How does he stil have a job is Aztec that desperate?

Comment

Scumbag is spot on! How does he stil have a job is Aztec that desperate?
      We have experience with both GC and Aztecs. GC left a very bad impression on my D who cringes when she hears the name. He was just an ******* to the kids constantly for no reason. I think MK doesn't want to do the job and as long as he gets a check he's happy. A far cry from the old days when he was passionate about the club. Ironically GC was sent by Stars to takeover Aztecs and he did. At Stars North he constantly bashed Aztec and NSU. There was always somebody to be made fun of or threatened.

Comment

In other news the aztec summer team had an issue with trying to play an older illegal player for their U21 team last weekend. They tried it against my daughters team and that same player played the day before and other games apparently. Glad to see that GC and his scum bag ways have not changed. The new owner sent her as well. Birds of the same feather. Good luck to all in that area. Serious bad people
        Move on EK! Focus on the kids.

Comment

As did we - thankfully we have landed somewhere else for the better. GC is an absolute joke. The guy is scum. It's all smoke and mirrors, lies, and very little education for the player. It's a shame that Aztec let's this go on. If your considering Aztec make sure it's not GC or LC coaching your S/D. There are still a couple of decent coaches there but they are few and far.

We have experience with both GC and Aztecs. GC left a very bad impression on my D who cringes when she hears the name. He was just an ******* to the kids constantly for no reason. I think MK doesn't want to do the job and as long as he gets a check he's happy. A far cry from the old days when he was passionate about the club. Ironically GC was sent by Stars to takeover Aztecs and he did. At Stars North he constantly bashed Aztec and NSU. There was always somebody to be made fun of or threatened.

Comment

Guess your kid wasn't very good

Comment

Move on EK! Focus on the kids.
              Wrong again GC. We have known you since your days here. You know what you do and did do to kids. Ridiculous that you are still in this job. Always trying hard to be JD but your just a little too short with your knowledge so mistreating the kids are always the way.

Comment

My D is at a different north shore camp this week with her high school team. There are a few former Aztec coaches working the camp along with female college coaches. It was not a tough choice and we are not the only family here instead. A few of the other parents seem a bit concerned about GC or others finding out we are here instead. Maybe I'm naive to think it shouldn't matter but I really don't think it should.

Comment

I agree it shouldn't matter but with GC it does. To him its disloyalty and about the money. The fact that this guy is still a DOC after the mess at Stars is an absolute shame.

My D is at a different north shore camp this week with her high school team. There are a few former Aztec coaches working the camp along with female college coaches. It was not a tough choice and we are not the only family here instead. A few of the other parents seem a bit concerned about GC or others finding out we are here instead. Maybe I'm naive to think it shouldn't matter but I really don't think it should.

Comment

I'm curious if that new Aztec-promised facility will be listed on the practice schedule as a location.

Comment

Heard summer camp went way down hill this year.

Comment

low numbers - older kids have HS and the U13/14 find it useless - it's for the younger kids.

Heard summer camp went way down hill this year.

Comment

I heard the same about the camp. Low numbers, excessive tuition, and kids as counselors. Dont understand how they think this is ok. Yes and for joining any other camp or clinic around GC will take it out on you and your kid. What I dont understand is why people let this idiot control them. Its a free market and you can do what ever you want that is best for your kid. Seen a lot of crazy things in my life time. There are other clinics in the area as well.

Comment

I heard the same about the camp. Low numbers, excessive tuition, and kids as counselors. Dont understand how they think this is ok. Yes and for joining any other camp or clinic around GC will take it out on you and your kid. What I dont understand is why people let this idiot control them. Its a free market and you can do what ever you want that is best for your kid. Seen a lot of crazy things in my life time. There are other clinics in the area as well.
                            Not sure if it's just this year that the camp went down hill. My kids went about three years ago and had a coach that couldn't have been older than 17 or 18 (they were in one of the younger age groups). They learned nothing new and it was more like paying for an extremely expensive babysitter. The last two summers they went to the camps of two other nearby clubs, instead. All the coaches at the camp were the year-round coaches for the club and my kids learned a ton of new skills. Kind of obvious to most people, but when kids are challenged and learning new things, they actually have more fun.

Comment

My d was coached by a great staff of female coaches including some from all three NCAA divisions, and one from a school she is interested in. Tuition was a bargain and the camp was at night so the kids weren't dying of heat the whole time, they were actually training. So Greg can try to hold it against us but I have no doubts we made the best choice.

Comment

drove by the New Aztec center the other day - looks like work has halted - anyone know what going on?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X