Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    umm, I am List Guy, and I'm on vacation. (yet I'm still on TS... #messedup)
    As my last post in Rising Gu13 stated I'm super proud of MA soccer and I sincerely rooted for SSS, GPS, and NEFC at each of the Nationals they attended. I apologized for mistakenly believing NEFC was thru to semis, turns out there were no semis, which only proves the point that very few got a trophy. The List may return, but not until there are meaningful results from actual 02 teams, and I have no idea when that will be.
    List guy will be back first week into training. He is a TS addict lol. Enjoy your deserved vacation bro.

Comment

umm, I am List Guy, and I'm on vacation. (yet I'm still on TS... #messedup)
      As my last post in Rising Gu13 stated I'm super proud of MA soccer and I sincerely rooted for SSS, GPS, and NEFC at each of the Nationals they attended. I apologized for mistakenly believing NEFC was thru to semis, turns out there were no semis, which only proves the point that very few got a trophy. The List may return, but not until there are meaningful results from actual 02 teams, and I have no idea when that will be.
      As I wise man once said...

"results move the list"

Comment

SSS, FCUSA and Aztec are all going to the Spirit Kickoff in about 2 weeks. Those I think are the first meaningful games.

Though fall will be only somewhat meaningful with missing HS players.

But since this is just for fun, looking forward to getting underway.

Comment

Since these 3 clubs are going during high school season is it safe to say most of these teams are predominantly 8th graders and if so how will they fair against teams with more 9th graders come November.

Comment

Since these 3 clubs are going during high school season is it safe to say most of these teams are predominantly 8th graders and if so how will they fair against teams with more 9th graders come November.
            Its the 20-21st weekend, that's before high school tryouts so should be full team. Older girls play during the boys weekend.

Comment

SSS, FCUSA and Aztec are all going to the Spirit Kickoff in about 2 weeks. Those I think are the first meaningful games.

I don't see 2002 teams listed. They have U14s (aka 2003s) listed there. No U15s.

Comment

Look under boys accepted teams and change to girls U15.

Comment

Chasing points still, why else would you want to drive this far during preseason? Let me guess the competition is great?

Comment

FCUSA MA is not going it's just the point chasers SS Select and GC justifying why he skips out on Stars Cup one of the best tournaments in the country right down the street!

Comment

FCUSA MA is not going it's just the point chasers SS Select and GC justifying why he skips out on Stars Cup one of the best tournaments in the country right down the street!
                      How many more days till results roll in?
                      Just tried making a list ranking things to do on weekend without GU soccer.
                      1. Read old TS threads
                      2. Browse Big Lens' spring albums
                      3. Watch WNT in Olympics
                      4. Read old TS threads

I need new material. anyone have "Live from Camp" updates?

Comment

How many more days till results roll in?
                        Just tried making a list ranking things to do on weekend without GU soccer.
                        1. Read old TS threads
                        2. Browse Big Lens' spring albums
                        3. Watch WNT in Olympics
                        4. Read old TS threads

I need new material. anyone have "Live from Camp" updates?
                        Just hired Shane Tussup to train our girls through thanksgiving

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X