Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're even acting like Trump. Playing dumb and suggesting "someone else started it" like a little child. YOU introduced "pansy-assed political correctness" followed by a swipe about voting for Clinton or Sanders.

Trump's secret is to be so outrageous all the time that what he does seem normal and routine and so he gets a pass. Like he said, he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and his poll numbers would go up. The guy is dangerous, period. A narcissist of the ugliest and most malignant sort. And he never takes responsibility for his actions and never apologizes even when he is 100% in the wrong. I personally detest Cruz but what he did with Cruz's wife was crass and classless. Try to be above the fray at least once in your life, Donald. And the day after the convention is over and he's got momentum he can't stop himself and again doubles down on Cruz's father and Oswald. Pathetically small man.
    Again. I have not been the one to bring up Trump issues. You have. That said, Trump is a stereotypical New Yorker....Arrogant/Pompous/Narcissist and often without a filter. He is along the same lines as any of the high level politicians in Washington who think that they should be running the country.
    Hillary is, in my eyes, simply evil and is yet to prove that she can actually start, run, and successfully complete anything. She has had more than a decade to do so.

As for taking responsibility, what have Hillary and Obama accepted responsibility for? Libya? Benghazi? Continued and even now escalating issues in Afghanistan or Iraq, which the media plays down. Do you think that the cost of health and access to it is better? Would you agree that the current administration could have had a better role in the police killings? They certainly seemed to put their noses in for Trayvon and Michael Brown and escalated tensions. Do you think that race relations in this country are better? I believe that ****e rolls up hill and Hillary nor Obama have never accepted responsibility for anything bad....."I found out about it in the newspaper headlines like the rest of the country"....."what does it matter?" These are the comments heard across the country. Obama's legacy includes a costly and ineffective health care policy, increase individual dependency on government, increase in illegal immigration, a high un-employment rate, a non-ratified treaty with Iran to allow Nuclear power, legalization of marijuana (OK, I am good with that one), and allowing transgenders to use whatever bathroom they feel connected to. Hillary is associated with....um.....a failed attempt at Health care, Benghazi, Libya.....um.....??

Trump has no filter, however, I will wait to hear the policies (if either has any) that come over the next few months. Eddie Murphy is a riot once you can get past the excessive cursing. I hope that one of these two candidates has some true substance and is willing to put America and Americans first.

Comment

Are those GPS Memorial Day tournament registrations rolling in yet? I heard Needham locked up all the fields already.

Comment

Are those GPS Memorial Day tournament registrations rolling in yet? I heard Needham locked up all the fields already.
        Don't you worry about GPS, they will be just fine.

Comment

Don't you worry about GPS, they will be just fine.
          Of course they will.

They'll make lots of money pretending to be a soccer academy.

They'll continue to run tournaments where at least 80% of the teams are from GPS.

They'll gather up GotSoccer points to lure in clueless parents.

They'll quietly squirm when their only decent players jump ship for better soccer each year.

Same as it ever was at GPS.

Comment

Of course they will.

They'll make lots of money pretending to be a soccer academy.

They'll continue to run tournaments where at least 80% of the teams are from GPS.

They'll gather up GotSoccer points to lure in clueless parents.

They'll quietly squirm when their only decent players jump ship for better soccer each year.

Same as it ever was at GPS.
            Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! -Bob Marley

Comment

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! -Bob Marley
              Money can't buy life. -Bob Marley

Comment

Money can't buy life. -Bob Marley
                Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny. -Bob Marley

Comment

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny. -Bob Marley
                  Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. -Bob Marley

Comment

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. -Bob Marley
                    If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say. -Bob Marley

Comment

You can't quote away mediocrity at GPS. -Me

Comment

You can't quote away mediocrity at GPS. -Me
                        Jealousy runs pretty thick with this one.

Comment

"This is complete BS" . Yes it is.

I've watched a lot of GPS 9v9 games. They usually have at least 6 if not 8 players on the bench. This is complete BS.

One practice together per week? You offer that like it's acceptable.
                          It's complete BS all right. It's more like 2 or 3 players on the bench. And, two practices per week. Put down the wacky tobacky.

Comment

Did everyone get the LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT M-E-E-E-E-E-E!!!! email from GPS yesterday?

NEFC has signed, sealed and delivered 100 teams to the GPS Desperation Cup next Memorial Day? Does anyone really believe that?

When the check's don't ever come in the mail will GPS be back to alter this declaration?

So very sad.

Comment

Sad is reading a press release, and chomping at the bit to come to an anonymous message board to make a childish insult.

Comment

Sad is reading a press release, and chomping at the bit to come to an anonymous message board to make a childish insult.
                                My thoughts exactly. Truth be told, parents wouldn't flinch or care about an email such as this... We get so many marketing emails from different clubs about camps, training sessions, tournaments, etc that it doesn't stand out to us. You have just outed yourself... Congrats... What tournament are you trying to promote instead?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X