Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BTNT, do you really believe school for PT is "med school"? Really? Med school is where you go to end up with a MD or DO degree. Are you suggesting that PT school results in one of those two degrees?
    One distinct possibility is early onset Alzheimer's. He certainly is exhibiting many of the signs. Perhaps one too many concussions.

Comment

Talking soccer

Love the judgment on other people's lives. You are the disingenuous one.
      No judgement just a fact. I also don't equate chiropractors or dentists with those that went to Med school. PT is a great career. No need to claim it is something that it isn't.

P.S. Doubt that BTDT would equate a PT to an MD. He is married to an MD.

Comment

No judgement just a fact. I also don't equate chiropractors or dentists with those that went to Med school. PT is a great career. No need to claim it is something that it isn't.

P.S. Doubt that BTDT would equate a PT to an MD. He is married to an MD.
        No, he knew exactly what he was doing and assumed he could sneak that through with a little semantic confusion. Perhaps the PT school is run through the medical school, which of course is very different than being a med student in a medical school.

Comment

No, he knew exactly what he was doing and assumed he could sneak that through with a little semantic confusion. Perhaps the PT school is run through the medical school, which of course is very different than being a med student in a medical school.
          OMG you are nuts. That was my post, and it was a mistake. I meant the doctorate part, but accidentally through in med school as an accident. I should know, my Freshman daughter is at school for PT in Maine right now. I was posting in a hurry and because someone else had posted something about Med School it was in my brain. You guys and always think every post is BTDT is insanity at its best.

Comment

OMG you are nuts. That was my post, and it was a mistake. I meant the doctorate part, but accidentally through in med school as an accident. I should know, my Freshman daughter is at school for PT in Maine right now. I was posting in a hurry and because someone else had posted something about Med School it was in my brain. You guys and always think every post is BTDT is insanity at its best.
            There was no confusion. Knew which posts were his and which were not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X