Stars ecnl.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year's state cup was the Stars NPL team (not ECNL). They were predominantly the Seacoast/Kings kids that followed the coach over. They went undefeated in the Northeast NPL (not New England), but lost in the Finals to PDA. They won the state cup and lost in the National Cup championship game 2-1 in OT. They only played SSS once, in the state cup, and won 3-1. It's pretty easy to look this stuff up. Stars is pretty loaded at 05.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Last year's state cup was the Stars NPL team (not ECNL). They were predominantly the Seacoast/Kings kids that followed the coach over. They went undefeated in the Northeast NPL (not New England), but lost in the Finals to PDA. They won the state cup and lost in the National Cup championship game 2-1 in OT. They only played SSS once, in the state cup, and won 3-1. It's pretty easy to look this stuff up. Stars is pretty loaded at 05.
      yes, you are correct. My mistake.

I do recall the Stars parents pushing the NPL Championship as the most important, until they didn't make it. Then they told us the Club Championship was more important...

Yes, that group is loaded. The East team is, to me, the class of the Region. The West team is very good, in line with 4-5 others in the Region.

Comment

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/MA/13/Girls/

Rankings, you can search by age group, both clubs have consistently very good teams.

Here's the thing - part of getting better is playing against kids who are better and if you are playing ECNL you are going to get more excellent competition than if you are playing NPL. Especially since SSS plays in the NEP/NPL region, not the Northeast NPL region, the latter is definitely more competitive.

Also, ignore the mean-spiritedness here, don't get it, sorry it exists. There are plenty of people who will just answer questions one soccer family to another.
        I usually doubt these ranking systems- gotsoccer is invalid - but i have to say, for the only age i know, it looks right

Comment

I usually doubt these ranking systems- gotsoccer is invalid - but i have to say, for the only age i know, it looks right
          None of those rankings are really accurate with the changes . Sorry pal

Comment

No A or B its east and west.East being the better of the two so far.

Comment

No A or B its east and west.East being the better of the two so far.
              LOL "east and west".

Comment

No players moved between ECNL teams.
                Teams are not equal in talent

Comment

Teams are not equal in talent
                  oh god, here we go again......

Comment

oh god, here we go again......
                    That dude is a one trick pony. He needs to just move his kid to another club and save everyone in this forum from hearing his b!tching over and over again.

Comment

That dude is a one trick pony. He needs to just move his kid to another club and save everyone in this forum from hearing his b!tching over and over again.
                      Amen. I feel sorry for his kid. He'll poison soccer for her.

Comment

Amen. I feel sorry for his kid. He'll poison soccer for her.
                        I dont think his kid exists. His argument holds no water.
                        JD made plans abundantly clear during April “all in” announcememt. Poster claims he moved (daughter?) before that, so that means she got promised placement for last spring. No player is guaranteed a spot for the next year. Based on his claimed timing he would have been there for announcement and therefore would have chosen to sign up this year on designated team.

Far more likely he is rival club troll

Comment

I dont think his kid exists. His argument holds no water.
                          JD made plans abundantly clear during April “all in” announcememt. Poster claims he moved (daughter?) before that, so that means she got promised placement for last spring. No player is guaranteed a spot for the next year. Based on his claimed timing he would have been there for announcement and therefore would have chosen to sign up this year on designated team.

Far more likely he is rival club troll
                          Ok now you are full of 💩. Not the other guy, but kids were and have always been locked up in the spring, and it happened for many of us before the the announcement.

Comment

Ok now you are full of 💩. Not the other guy, but kids were and have always been locked up in the spring, and it happened for many of us before the the announcement.
                            Haha no it didn’t

Comment

No it didn’t. Contracts were given with teams and coaches assigned. Contracts usually come from the individual coach of the particular team. No open “promises” or just “yeah she will be on ECNL”.

Comment

No it didn’t. Contracts were given with teams and coaches assigned. Contracts usually come from the individual coach of the particular team. No open “promises” or just “yeah she will be on ECNL”.
                                Oof, yeah teams always wait until the offers to get the team settled. They wouldn't ever promise someone a spot before the offer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X