• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Bain.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      John Bain.
      I was gonna say John too!!! We love him he's great!

Comment

Boring.......everyone knows john.

Comment

Boring.......everyone knows john.
          Tired of boring?

OK, then, how about John's boss:

Cony!

That should get a roaring fire going...

Comment

Tired of boring?

OK, then, how about John's boss:

Cony!

That should get a roaring fire going...
            Good guy. Don't know him as a coach

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2229438]

What about MJ?
              Good trainer, so so Coach

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2233742]

Good trainer, so so Coach
                Anyone who involves himself enough to give direction during a game to all kids when they are doing good or bad is important to the game. Can't stand coaches who sit and watch while kids are making huge mistakes they need to fix and understand when exactly they do it. Reason why so many kids striggle is because they don't have good coaches who care enough to guide them in the right directions. Mj at least does that for the girls.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2233783]

Anyone who involves himself enough to give direction during a game to all kids when they are doing good or bad is important to the game. Can't stand coaches who sit and watch while kids are making huge mistakes they need to fix and understand when exactly they do it. Reason why so many kids striggle is because they don't have good coaches who care enough to guide them in the right directions. Mj at least does that for the girls.
                  MJ coaches with an XBOX remote. He tells his plays what to do. His players do not think for themselves.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2233783]

I have seen his teams get exposed by better coaches even when he has better talent. I think he is a great trainer and a so, so game coach who tends to get excited and misses in game strategy. Dont really care about coaching pointers in game. Have seen both styles, 1. Heavy in game coaching & 2. No in game coaching. Seen both styles work. No issues there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2234265]

I have seen his teams get exposed by better coaches even when he has better talent. I think he is a great trainer and a so, so game coach who tends to get excited and misses in game strategy. Dont really care about coaching pointers in game. Have seen both styles, 1. Heavy in game coaching & 2. No in game coaching. Seen both styles work. No issues there.
                      I agree with this. I also think if MJ could keep his "coaching" instructive, it would be more successful across the board. It's when his temper gets the best of him (often) when coaching becomes berating and all instruction is lost. (And kids, in my experience, don't always pick up the point when they are being called names.)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2234995]

I agree with this. I also think if MJ could keep his "coaching" instructive, it would be more successful across the board. It's when his temper gets the best of him (often) when coaching becomes berating and all instruction is lost. (And kids, in my experience, don't always pick up the point when they are being called names.)
                        Framing this narrative around how good or bad a non-profit club coach of young metro area girls is? If someone was a quality coach with professionalism and ambition do you think berating little girls builds their career path?

This topic and subject matter really has no relevance to the general public on an anonymous forum of obsessed parents. On second thought, it's precisely why this garbage is posted.

Take these type of matters to your board of directors. If you don't have such a thing (BOD) then this is alarming and frightening.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2234995]

He talks a good game. About being a pro - no evidence. About training pros - no evidence. About getting players to college - minimal evidence relative to others.

Any coach that gets angry at children has an ego problem and is shifting blame to the players so that he doesn't have to take responsibility.

Same reason he doesn't have a BOD or a boss. Every one he has ever had has dismissed him for his poor treatment of people.

Comment

Travis Skoonhover

Absolutely the best! Hands down the best coach in the NW!

Comment

My guess is he would appreciate it if his name was never mentioned on this site. Good or bad.

Comment

Top coach in the state

Really Travis ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X