Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's called mass marketing. Your kid's entire team gets the same ones no matter their skill
    No kidding- it was sarcasm towards the guy who insists you only need to attend the ID camp invited by the coach.

Comment

You mean people on this blog use sarcasm? ***? I thought it was a confessional for the truth only. Tongue in cheek people. Filter out the info for whatever you need.

Comment

Hoping some coach that’s not there to see your kid scout you is a great way to target schools.
        Whatever works; am I right? The path to college soccer (whatever division) and a scholarship is not defined only one way. Many unconventional stories out there about recruiting.

Comment

Making a recruiting video isn't expensive at all and doesn't take up too much time. Why not try it? Make your child do it. It will be a good experience.

Comment

Making a recruiting video isn't expensive at all and doesn't take up too much time. Why not try it? Make your child do it. It will be a good experience.
            It really isn't a big deal at all. And absolutely have your kid do it. It's like job hunting - the more tentacles you have out there the better the likelihood of finding a great spot. Showcases, emails, phone calls, ID events, coaches calling for you, and yes, video. The kids should own all of it - it's their life and it's a good life experience for job hunting

Comment

What movie making software are people using?

Comment

iMovie works just fine for what I’ve been doing. Watched some YouTube how to videos and was off and running. Videos are just as good as the ones people are posting everywhere. Here’s my one piece of advice/caution - if you don’t know anything about soccer find someone who does to watch it before you send it out.

Comment

This is what college coaches have to say about highlight videos to determine if a player is worth watching at showcases. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RSf0FiV3A&t=1s

Comment

This is what college coaches for awful D1 and decent D2 (same as awful D1) schools with little or no recruiting budget have to say about highlight videos to determine if a player is worth watching at showcases. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RSf0FiV3A&t=1s
                    Fixed it for ya .... NJIT might be the only academic school in the bunch worth considering.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X