Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former D1 Athlete Looking for Help

Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
    Beth Moore

I recommend you take that link off of this forum. You are likely to get a LOT of ridiculous answers. People on here tend to be incredibly bitter and rude. Do you parents know anyone with girls still in club soccer? Maybe they could post it to facebook for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hi everyone! I am a former DI soccer player at St. Bonaventure University and now pursuing a M.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications. As a requirement of our degree I have to conduct primary research on the topic of my choosing, so naturally I fell back to soccer.

This survey is meant to be used as a teaching tool for conducting and analyzing the responses of current girl club soccer parent’s beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions of club soccer. I would greatly appreciate any current club soccer parents who could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help me continue my education!

https://sbu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...Qqdu6D1mDZxNWd

Lastly, this survey is in no way meant only for the parents of a certain club team, so if you have a few seconds to forward this link to other girls club soccer parents I would be incredibly grateful!

Thank you for your time!
      Beth Moore
      Done. Good luck with your survey.

Comment

I recommend you take that link off of this forum. You are likely to get a LOT of ridiculous answers. People on here tend to be incredibly bitter and rude. Do you parents know anyone with girls still in club soccer? Maybe they could post it to facebook for you.
        Speak for yourself, you miserable lout. People like you ruin anything and everything they get their paws on or can offer an opinion to. You must be a real dream on Twitter with your incredible insight.

Comment

Done. Good luck with your survey.
          Ditto. Took it, answered honestly

Comment

Ditto. Took it, answered honestly
            As did I. Good luck!

Comment

As did I. Good luck!
              Same — completed

Comment

Glad to supply some answers. I hope you publish your findings here when you are done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X