Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, You are now Long Island

With the start of the new year, I thought it was a good time to congratulate this Connecticut forum on becoming the typical respondents you find on that Long Island forum. This Ct. site has sunk so low, I don't know if it can be saved.

I have seen remarks concerning children "sucking off" coaches, and remarks about parents bending over and pleading for play time. Where is the moderator. The person that can type nothing but "scumbags" obviously has issues and has made these discussions impossible as he/she cannot seem to move on. Sad.

I am from NY and used to find this forum refreshing as compared to that other one, but it is now equivalent. My child has moved on to college now, but I still like to read about the other teams that still have players that are familiar to me. So I will read the Mass. and Ct. Forums as well as the other one from NY..

If there is a constant similarity, it is that the big successful clubs such as CFC, Albertson and Mass. Stars will draw the most ire. On this forum it seems to be CFC and Yankee.

Some of these threads can be helpful and informative, but it's disappointing to read through and try to ignore the disgusting stuff people post. I hope the naysayers can clean it up a bit, and really contribute in a meaningful way.

Come back in 4 yrs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the start of the new year, I thought it was a good time to congratulate this Connecticut forum on becoming the typical respondents you find on that Long Island forum. This Ct. site has sunk so low, I don't know if it can be saved.

I have seen remarks concerning children "sucking off" coaches, and remarks about parents bending over and pleading for play time. Where is the moderator. The person that can type nothing but "scumbags" obviously has issues and has made these discussions impossible as he/she cannot seem to move on. Sad.

I am from NY and used to find this forum refreshing as compared to that other one, but it is now equivalent. My child has moved on to college now, but I still like to read about the other teams that still have players that are familiar to me. So I will read the Mass. and Ct. Forums as well as the other one from NY..

If there is a constant similarity, it is that the big successful clubs such as CFC, Albertson and Mass. Stars will draw the most ire. On this forum it seems to be CFC and Yankee.

Some of these threads can be helpful and informative, but it's disappointing to read through and try to ignore the disgusting stuff people post. I hope the naysayers can clean it up a bit, and really contribute in a meaningful way.
    It will take a cycle to flush the least common denominator. Cfc parents have shown their arrogance, Yankee supporters have shown filth. There are some sick people out there

Comment

Go back to your own forum if you can't handle it

Comment

Cfc nation!

Comment

Snappy response, high IQ?

Go back to your own forum if you can't handle it
          A poster makes note of some well know rotten behaviour on the TS CT forum. The smooth operator above says go away if he can't handle it. Brilliant retort. But I am from CT, that makes this my forum along with others from the state, and that leaves me know where to go to read about local soccer. A cleaned up forum is a nice goal and I hope we see progress. Nasty folks like the poster above must enjoy reading similarly nasty comments trashing little girls and their teams. Rotten.

Comment

Fixed my typos! Must be my questionable IQ.

A poster makes note of some well known rotten behaviour on the TS CT forum. The smooth operator above says go away if he can't handle it. Brilliant retort. But I am from CT, that makes this my forum along with others from the state, and that leaves me no where to go to read about local soccer. A cleaned up forum is a nice goal and I hope we see progress. Nasty folks like the poster above must enjoy reading similarly nasty comments trashing little girls and their teams. Rotten.

Comment

A poster makes note of some well know rotten behaviour on the TS CT forum. The smooth operator above says go away if he can't handle it. Brilliant retort. But I am from CT, that makes this my forum along with others from the state, and that leaves me know where to go to read about local soccer. A cleaned up forum is a nice goal and I hope we see progress. Nasty folks like the poster above must enjoy reading similarly nasty comments trashing little girls and their teams. Rotten.
              So the guy (you) who talks about IQ writes "know where". Sorry you walked into that one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X