Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That Dynamite will blow in your face.......Boom goes another moron:)
    A moron asks a pointed question without even looking at the roster. I R SMRT I counted the players on the roster.

Comment

If 9 FSU players are ECNL alums, where did the other 13 come from? Certainly more than half of the team isn't comprised of non-ECNL girls are they?
      For a league that only has 77 clubs and only been in existence for 5 years these stats are remarkable.

Comment

They came from Japan, Iceland, Mexico etc etc of the US players more than half are ECNL BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
        35% of the team is ECNL? Sounds like the dynamite just became a stink bomb. What an idiot. I bet this is the same guy that posted the 600+ post. "I swear it's 8", really it is!"

Comment

35% of the team is ECNL? Sounds like the dynamite just became a stink bomb. What an idiot. I bet this is the same guy that posted the 600+ post. "I swear it's 8", really it is!"
          If it was a 35% that would still be a huge %, but I' wondering about your math. Out of the US players there are 9 ECNL and 6 non-ECNL. 35%? What you are trying to hide?

Comment

If it was a 35% that would still be a huge %, but I' wondering about your math. Out of the US players there are 9 ECNL and 6 non-ECNL. 35%? What you are trying to hide?
            Simple question. If ECNL is the best of the best like you guys brag about, then why does FSU have only 9 on the team? Why would they have to look elsewhere to fill the majority of the squad? You don't address that aspect of the equation. You only concentrate on US players. I understand that make your argument more convenient, but it tells me that there is better talent out there. Bottom line is ECNL is a great avenue no question but don't kid yourself. There is obviously just as good and in other cases better talent out there.

Comment

Simple question. If ECNL is the best of the best like you guys brag about, then why does FSU have only 9 on the team? Why would they have to look elsewhere to fill the majority of the squad? You don't address that aspect of the equation. You only concentrate on US players. I understand that make your argument more convenient, but it tells me that there is better talent out there. Bottom line is ECNL is a great avenue no question but don't kid yourself. There is obviously just as good and in other cases better talent out there.
              Why just focus on FSU. Look at the other schools the majority of the players are ECNL. ECNL kicks ass in college recruiting with only 77 clubs. Its amazing what this league can provide for college exposure.

Comment

Why just focus on FSU. Look at the other schools the majority of the players are ECNL. ECNL kicks ass in college recruiting with only 77 clubs. Its amazing what this league can provide for college exposure.
                Because FSU was mentioned. That's why. That's the problem with arguments like this. People on both sides just wanna cherry pick certain examples to forward their agenda. People just don't wanna see the big picture. Top college programs are combinations of foreign, ECNL, Regional, and club soccer folk.

Comment

Because FSU was mentioned. That's why. That's the problem with arguments like this. People on both sides just wanna cherry pick certain examples to forward their agenda. People just don't wanna see the big picture. Top college programs are combinations of foreign, ECNL, Regional, and club soccer folk.
                  Real player don't need ECNL. This is mostly so coaches don't have to travel to 20 tourneys a year. Also, the less talented kids in ECNL get to rub elbows with some really good players and they get to be seen by the coach, even tough they suck. If my kid is borderline ....of course I would want her to be in ECNL. Real talent will be seen with or without this league!!!!

Comment

Real player don't need ECNL. This is mostly so coaches don't have to travel to 20 tourneys a year. Also, the less talented kids in ECNL get to rub elbows with some really good players and they get to be seen by the coach, even tough they suck. If my kid is borderline ....of course I would want her to be in ECNL. Real talent will be seen with or without this league!!!!
                    Spot on , great post

Comment

That's why 90% of national teams roster are ECNL players. Real talent plays ECNL against the best week in and week out.

Comment

That's why 90% of national teams roster are ECNL players. Real talent plays ECNL against the best week in and week out.
                        I'm not a soccer guru, but I guarantee you FSU didn't win the national championship with 9 players.

Comment

I'm not a soccer guru, but I guarantee you FSU didn't win the national championship with 9 players.
                          were they even on the field?

Comment

tell us which world cup was won with ECNl players and I'll start believing your posts. All this says to me is that we will struggle in the coming years if our younger YNT are packed w/ecnl girls. They need to be comprised of the best talent, not packed with those players whose coaches have scratched your back for the last year.

Comment

60% of the american players are ecnl

Comment

60% of the american players are ecnl
                                65% of the TEAM is non-ECNL...and I'm guessing they had a big part of winning the championship!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X