X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your wish list for 2015?

That soccer as we know it would simply go away in South Florida. That DOC's and staff members in each club would put players ahead for club agendas and salaries. That soccer dads would shut up on the sideline. That soccer moms would also be quiet. That kids would be left alone to enjoy the game and their childhood. That this would not just be a dream. I am so done with this environment.

Comment

Please

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That soccer as we know it would simply go away in South Florida. That DOC's and staff members in each club would put players ahead for club agendas and salaries. That soccer dads would shut up on the sideline. That soccer moms would also be quiet. That kids would be left alone to enjoy the game and their childhood. That this would not just be a dream. I am so done with this environment.
      Please kill yourself !!!

Comment

^This!

Comment

That the other parents push their kids a little more and not expect my kid to do it all by himself week after week.

Comment

A Shag and a stiff drink;)

Comment

For OC to stop trying to destroy youth soccer in Orlando

Comment

That Fat Dad & Monica make up and make the passion together

Comment

For this stupid site to crash and burn

Comment

That Fat Dad & Monica make up and make the passion together
                    YES! I want the passions! Passions for each one all.

Comment

To buy this site and require people to register to post

Comment

Finally, there is intelligent life! Done here also!

Comment

Goodbye, don't let the soccer ball hit you in the sas on the way out loser

Comment

A soccer coach that is American. And new cans for the wife.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X