Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Goally trainer in S. FL

We just move to Miramar from Key west , due to work . My son needs to continue training , can someone refer me a Goally coach for my son ?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We just move to Miramar from Key west , due to work . My son needs to continue training , can someone refer me a Goally coach for my son ?
    What age?

Comment

Over/under on how long it takes for OP to answer his own question by recommending himself as the best "goally" trainer in "S. FL?"

Comment

Joe Massi

Comment

What age?
          He's u 15

Comment

Good Goally trainer in S. FL

Ricardo Lopez, former brazilian GK of Fluminense in the 80's is very good if your kid wants to work very hard. He used to train goallies in Miramar mondays and wednesdays.

Comment

Over/under on how long it takes for OP to answer his own question by recommending himself as the best "goally" trainer in "S. FL?"
              Funny, I was waiting for the know-it-all who always has to point out that they're not goalies, but keepers.

Comment

Funny, I was waiting for the know-it-all who always has to point out that they're not goalies, but keepers.
                I'm much more concerned about an adult who thinks it is "goally" training.

Comment

I'm much more concerned about an adult who thinks it is "goally" training.
                  I'll take a poor speller over a know-it-all any day.

Comment

I'll take a poor speller over a know-it-all any day.
                    Because the no speak American right means the coach with the most passions.

Comment

Miss Molly? She's a good goally, er trainer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1438869]Because the no speak American right means the coach with the most passions.

We are sick of your condescending hurtful comments okay please stop do you understand !

Comment

Joe Massi, He trains the Keepers on Tuesdays at Tropical Park.

Comment

Is Joe Massi the old white haired guy at Tropical. Has a belly and thinks he is great?

I've seen this old geezer, and don't waste your money. He sux and never played at a high level.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1438872]
                              Because the no speak American right means the coach with the most passions.

We are sick of your condescending hurtful comments okay please stop do you understand !
                              You that mad the foreigners with the funny accents tuk ur jerbs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X