Kendal academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UCLA kid was a gables player then play at west pines. He play this year because the coach would take away he scholarship from Gulliver. My son play with kike and he know the problem. No play for academy then no play for Gulliver

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The UCLA kid was a gables player then play at west pines. He play this year because the coach would take away he scholarship from Gulliver. My son play with kike and he know the problem. No play for academy then no play for Gulliver
      So why did he play with Gulliver in other years? You're full of BS. He always played for an older team and when those guys graduated he looked for a team at his level. The offer came now not when playing with West Pines.

There are other players at Northwestern, West Point, Stony Brook, Boston College, American, Dartmouth, Williams, NYU, etc.

Kendall players come from a different background than Weston. Many don't want to go outside of Florida or have the academic background to go to top schools. The DOC can't fix that.

Comment

Get your facts straight moron he played at gables then went to west pines under Jobson. Kendall sucks and so does your wife

Comment

This is an old scheme from Gulliver and Kendall....

Comment

Two kids are committed to UCLA and UNC, one is playing with Virginia tech and the junior class this year has a lot of potential with one also committed to UNC.
            UNC sucks not a great school.

Comment

All great academic schools and soccer powerhouses!!!! Omg
              He ment to say I am so jealous an I like boys but he could not quite come out of the closet !

Comment

UNC sucks not a great school.
                So why is it ranked in the Top 30 academically and in the Top 16 for soccer in D1 ?

Comment

So why is it ranked in the Top 30 academically and in the Top 16 for soccer in D1 ?
                  Because whoever started this thread and keeps posting has a very specific agenda and refuses to listen to facts that go against his/her silly argument. But that's what is to be expected on this site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X