Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Palm Beach Rising U17G Team next season....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Palm Beach Rising U17G Team next season....

Process is under way. Looking very realistically at building a top 10 rising U17 girls team in the Northern Palm Beach area.
    Quality coach, quality DOC, whom care most about the individual girl and getting them into college. Not running a business or making $$$$$$$.
    Very realistic expectations. Have numerous players in mind whom are with different clubs, travelling distances, when its not necessary to do so.

Will not be Wellington or FC Florida, but both clubs do have a couple players that can fit the roster standard

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Process is under way. Looking very realistically at building a top 10 rising U17 girls team in the Northern Palm Beach area.
      Quality coach, quality DOC, whom care most about the individual girl and getting them into college. Not running a business or making $$$$$$$.
      Very realistic expectations. Have numerous players in mind whom are with different clubs, travelling distances, when its not necessary to do so.
      Who is the quality coach?

Comment

Who is the quality coach?
        Don't get hung up on who the coach is. It will be a very qualified, licensed coach.
        He will have college connections, and be very involved in helping all the girls getting commitments.
        We aren't developing players at this age, we are getting the most out of them. Coach will be motivating and inspiring figure, whom will assure the girls compete every time theyre on the field and assure a standard is always met

Comment

Is this an existing club team that will be accepted into Region/National League? Are you just recruiting individuals to fill out a roster, or starting from scratch? If you're not already established, and can't get into top leagues and tournaments it will be a tough road ahead. Better to find the top ranked existing team within 2 hours drive and start rounding up top players to head that way for tryouts. Should have started last year, top prospects will already be committed this year.

Comment

Is this an existing club team that will be accepted into Region/National League? Are you just recruiting individuals to fill out a roster, or starting from scratch? If you're not already established, and can't get into top leagues and tournaments it will be a tough road ahead. Better to find the top ranked existing team within 2 hours drive and start rounding up top players to head that way for tryouts. Should have started last year, top prospects will already be committed this year.
            Without sounding too harsh, if you think playing in R3PL or NPL is important, then you probably aren't a parent we are looking for. College scouts don't attend any of those games.
            League play matters very little regarding the scouting process. R3 costs way too much for way too little. Nobody should travel to S Carolina from FL to play a game (which can get rained out and has) for what? If a high level game is played and there are no college scouts in attendance, does it make any noise?

2017 grads biggest year will be next year. I don't agree with your sentiment that top prospects will be committed already. As a matter of fact, I know ever 2017 commit and I can count them on 1 hand in our area.

Comment

Without sounding too harsh, if you think playing in R3PL or NPL is important, then you probably aren't a parent we are looking for. College scouts don't attend any of those games.
              League play matters very little regarding the scouting process. R3 costs way too much for way too little. Nobody should travel to S Carolina from FL to play a game (which can get rained out and has) for what? If a high level game is played and there are no college scouts in attendance, does it make any noise?

2017 grads biggest year will be next year. I don't agree with your sentiment that top prospects will be committed already. As a matter of fact, I know ever 2017 commit and I can count them on 1 hand in our area.
              You don't sound too harsh. You sound clueless. All the college coaches my daughter is talking to are encouraging her to keep playing the best competition possible. If you think all it takes is playing the occasional showcase you are seriously underestimating the process. Good luck to you, sounds like you're not interested in my daughter anyway.

Comment

You don't sound too harsh. You sound clueless. All the college coaches my daughter is talking to are encouraging her to keep playing the best competition possible. If you think all it takes is playing the occasional showcase you are seriously underestimating the process. Good luck to you, sounds like you're not interested in my daughter anyway.
                Thanks. No worries my friend. Best of luck to your daughter

Comment

I am not aware of any Newbie Teams that are being accepted into any Showcase Tournaments (where college coaches actually recruit ) if they do not have an established W/L/T record in a league. A "quality coach with connections" is not enough. AND, at U17 you're way too late to the dance. No one is stupid enough to risk their kid's soccer/college future on an unknown. This isn't Field of Dreams, where you build it and they will come.....Good luck with YOUR dream.

Comment

I am not aware of any Newbie Teams that are being accepted into any Showcase Tournaments (where college coaches actually recruit ) if they do not have an established W/L/T record in a league. A "quality coach with connections" is not enough. AND, at U17 you're way too late to the dance. No one is stupid enough to risk their kid's soccer/college future on an unknown. This isn't Field of Dreams, where you build it and they will come.....Good luck with YOUR dream.
                    What happens when you win Disney Qualifier?

Comment

What happens when you win [Gerbil] Qualifier?
                      You get to spend more money to play at Auburndale or Austin Tindale.

Comment

What happens when you win Disney Qualifier?
                        Disney Qualifier is not an open tournament such as Weston, West Pines etc. Yes, many teams are accepted but they require a detailed W/L/T record or a supporting Club.

A Team just formed and finalized in July only 6 weeks before the tournament does not usually qualify.

Yes BU did it at U16 and they got in, but the majority of those players came from one team, FC Florida and had just won State Cup at U15. Add in 2 National Players and over half the team being high level ODP players and an established Club with 8 other teams going...eeeehhh OK.

PBA Magic Jacks did it with Borislow but that took a lot of bank to import National players from California for your roster. Just because you start up a team you are not guaranteed admittance. If that was the case every Daddy Coach who could scrape a team together to showcase his daughter would take up every space in the tournament.

Perhaps you should consider WAGS? or maybe West Pines? Those tournaments are open. Meaning pay your money, and you get accepted and play. They will at least get you a some sort of Win Loss Record and you might qualify for State Cup by Spring of next year. If you do well there perhaps, you can then get into Disney Qualifier at U18 when a lot of players are committed and there is a reduced number of participants.

Just keep in mind that coach's for the most part look for clubs not individual teams at Showcases unless that individual team has won ALOT for many YEARS and there are some special circumstances (think Magic Jacks again).

Good Luck to You and any Players that are involved.

Comment

Are you the guy from the "Thank You FYSA from U16G" thread?

Comment

Will not be Wellington or FC Florida, but both clubs do have a couple players that can fit the roster standard
                            Wellington has a good Girls team with all-around players; the team need a coach that understands Girls soccer.

Comment

You are an idiot. Sell your crap elsewhere. Girls get recruited much earlier than boys. If you are just putting a te together odds are you and the girls suck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X