Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is official!!!! BL is gone at WFF!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should take your kid and go with him.
    And you prove my point immediately...

Comment

BL, in a way, is probably happy that he doesn't have to deal with you sniveling, whining, crybaby parents any more!
      BL never dealt with the parents and he was a ghost at both campuses, hence his firing. He lied about his coaching experience (never ever at Chelsea) (fired in Minnesota and wasn't even an ODP coach there) and he was a clueless Technical Director draining the club of money. His son gets the axe next.

Comment

BL never dealt with the parents and he was a ghost at both campuses, hence his firing. He lied about his coaching experience (never ever at Chelsea) (fired in Minnesota and wasn't even an ODP coach there) and he was a clueless Technical Director draining the club of money. His son gets the axe next.
        What does it say about the club that they didn't do their due diligence when hiring him? And it took them how many years to figure it out? The rest of the teams in the area are laughing at you, more than usual!

Comment

Going back to Wesley Chapel?

Comment

What does it say about the club that they didn't do their due diligence when hiring him? And it took them how many years to figure it out? The rest of the teams in the area are laughing at you, more than usual!
            Could be worse, we could be TBU DA or CLearwater DA, lol, what a joke of an Academy program those two **** shows are.

Comment

Could be worse, we could be TBU DA or CLearwater DA, lol, what a joke of an Academy program those two **** shows are.
              And you would have taken your kid there in a heartbeat...except your kid couldn't make the team!

Comment

And you would have taken your kid there in a heartbeat...except your kid couldn't make the team!
                My son made TBU DA but the program is a 1 year program and then its done. Next year TBU will not have a DA program (it is getting pulled by US Soccer) and Clearwater has the worst coaching/training out of the entire 80 clubs in the US given DA. Why would I take my son to play for sh*tty coaching/training?

Comment

My son made TBU DA but the program is a 1 year program and then its done. Next year TBU will not have a DA program (it is getting pulled by US Soccer) and Clearwater has the worst coaching/training out of the entire 80 clubs in the US given DA. Why would I take my son to play for sh*tty coaching/training?
                  TBU DA is not getting pulled. They have done very well this year and in 2016 they will add the U12 DA.

Stop posting false info a DA ting like you are in the know.

Comment

And you know about the coaching in the DA at Clearwater how? That's what I thought,you don't know sh**,because your son is not there,unless you just go to watch every session. The coaching is just fine. They train the kids to play soccer, not kick and chase the ball like they do at TBU hence why the program is getting pulled from them next year.

The program continues to improve every single year at Clearwater and once the parents of the top kids in the area from all clubs finally realize that DA is where it is at, then they will migrate there like the kids in central Florida to OCYS and south Florida to Kendall and Weston. The biggest problem we have in this area is parents keep their kids on lower level teams so they can trophy hunt instead of getting them to a program that is part of the future of US soccer. The 15/16 age group is #4 of 12 right now and the 17/18 group is 8 of 12 with only 6 points (2 wins) separating #4 and #8. The 13/14 age group has several younger smaller players and is progressing very well, unconcerned about the wins, but enjoying the great training.

Sorry your son made the TBU kick and chase team and now has no path forward. Enjoy yourself though and best of luck playing CDL next year.

Comment

TBU DA is not getting pulled. They have done very well this year and in 2016 they will add the U12 DA.

And next they will add U11 DA and then U10 DA so little Jr. can where a US badge on the jersey while the club robs you blind. Wake up people.

The only thing worse than this is the ongoing scam being run by the "British Soccer Gypsies" who roam the clubs looking for ways to rob families.

Comment

And you know about the coaching in the DA at Clearwater how? That's what I thought,you don't know sh**,because your son is not there,unless you just go to watch every session. The coaching is just fine. They train the kids to play soccer, not kick and chase the ball like they do at TBU hence why the program is getting pulled from them next year.

The program continues to improve every single year at Clearwater and once the parents of the top kids in the area from all clubs finally realize that DA is where it is at, then they will migrate there like the kids in central Florida to OCYS and south Florida to Kendall and Weston. The biggest problem we have in this area is parents keep their kids on lower level teams so they can trophy hunt instead of getting them to a program that is part of the future of US soccer. The 15/16 age group is #4 of 12 right now and the 17/18 group is 8 of 12 with only 6 points (2 wins) separating #4 and #8. The 13/14 age group has several younger smaller players and is progressing very well, unconcerned about the wins, but enjoying the great training.

Sorry your son made the TBU kick and chase team and now has no path forward. Enjoy yourself though and best of luck playing CDL next year.
                        It is good that WFF had enough and decided that a change was needed in leadership. Now. When will TBU do the same? Too many guys have had their chance to run soccer in the TB area for years now and it seems to me like it's going backwards at these bigger clubs. They only want more money from us all and offer average training and in TBUs case awful facilities!

Comment

And you know how? are you another parent like this one that knows it all. Get your stories straight. one TBU DA parent says its getting pulled and one says it getting added to. What is it

Comment

It is good that WFF had enough and decided that a change was needed in leadership. Now. When will TBU do the same? Too many guys have had their chance to run soccer in the TB area for years now and it seems to me like it's going backwards at these bigger clubs. They only want more money from us all and offer average training and in TBUs case awful facilities!
                            100% agree on all your points. WFF heading in right direction with ECNL and new Liverpool affiliation and Chargers continue to produce good (not exceptional yet) results in the DA. TBU sucking hind teet right now and is becoming a feeder club to both WFF and Chargers for the elite players, and that will NOT change ever from here on out.

Comment

100% agree on all your points. WFF heading in right direction with ECNL and new Liverpool affiliation and Chargers continue to produce good (not exceptional yet) results in the DA. TBU sucking hind teet right now and is becoming a feeder club to both WFF and Chargers for the elite players, and that will NOT change ever from here on out.
                              It's not an affilation with Liverpool! Besides, they suck. Who would want to be in with them anyway?

Comment

Overseas agreements

These agreements are to attract you with the club name and kit. I have yet see a true affiliation work without wholesale coaching chamges meaning a real director who can set up a curriculum age by age and the coaches are required to implement vs doing whatever they want which is how it is at all these clubs in tampa bay. Look for the coach that has a solid track record of running successful teams at your kids age and beg to get on his/her team.

Until DA takes over and funnels elite players together all others are hit or miss.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X