Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know our DOC's name. The point was he linked our club to a " second rate" and now almost bankrupt and defunct 2nd division team. Plus very few parents have seem him on the field working with our kids. I thought a DOC should be hands on to develop the boys and girls no?
    Based on the latest email the club sent, not many kids getting into colleges either right?
    But they has the passion.

Comment

I know our DOC's name. The point was he linked our club to a " second rate" and now almost bankrupt and defunct 2nd division team. Plus very few parents have seem him on the field working with our kids. I thought a DOC should be hands on to develop the boys and girls no?
      Based on the latest email the club sent, not many kids getting into colleges either right?
      I thought I met the DOC earlier in the year. turns out it was the treasurer. I asked the other parents if they saw him and none even knew what he looked like. the team manager saw him once at a big meeting, but thats it. my kid is younger, so maybe that's why he doesn't show up.

Comment

I thought I met the DOC earlier in the year. turns out it was the treasurer. I asked the other parents if they saw him and none even knew what he looked like. the team manager saw him once at a big meeting, but thats it. my kid is younger, so maybe that's why he doesn't show up.
        That's funny. He was supposed to concentrate on the younger teams.

Comment

he is, he is waiting for all of ABs illegitimate babies to start walking

Comment

That's why he has the passion.

Comment

he is, he is waiting for all of ABs illegitimate babies to start walking
              AB has passions!! He has passions with the secretary!! Everybody see he has passions.

Comment

AB has passions!! He has passions with the secretary!! Everybody see he has passions.
                Rumor has it AB will use 2 of HG's kids to play on Saturday. That's not very smart of Mr. AB since HG also has a game that day and those kids are already playing.

Don't you know you can be suspended for that? BOLO

Comment

Rumor has it AB will use 2 of HG's kids to play on Saturday. That's not very smart of Mr. AB since HG also has a game that day and those kids are already playing.

No one is that stupid.

Comment

Doesn't matter if HG has a game or not as long as they don't play for both teams within the 24hr time frame it's legal.

Comment

Doesn't matter if HG has a game or not as long as they don't play for both teams within the 24hr time frame it's legal.
                      It doesn't matter what AB does. He has passions.

Comment

It doesn't matter what AB does. He has passions.
                        AB must has passions with 17 mom as well to get 17 to play with his team all the time

Comment

AB must has passions with 17 mom as well to get 17 to play with his team all the time
                          It really bothers us that our kids were picked for the team train with AB but he always wants to bring the two U11s from HG team to come guest play. Last weekend they played all three league games with us.

That is not fair to our kids. They need the playtime to learn and develop. If they always want to be here they should have just tried out for this team.

If that meant that my kid or another kid wouldn't have been picked up, then they would have just been on a gold team but getting more playtime.

Not working hard in practice to have guest players always come and take their spots and play time.

One of the mom's is HG team manager who happens to schedule most of HGs games and tournaments in away they call still play on AB's team. That team went to plantation tournament but the two guest players didn't play with their team they had to go with us to Disney. Which made their team have to play down from the U13 11v11 two U12 8v8 cause they didn't have enough players.

Now they are doing the same thing for region cup we will have the guest players.

Comment

No slit.

The kids are going to play 2 games in 1 days. One with AB and one with HG.

Comment

No slit.

The kids are going to play 2 games in 1 days. One with AB and one with HG.
                              not happening, if anything they just play with AB, HG's team is solid to the point that all the players are at about the same level. So if they don't play they won't really be missed.

Sounds like AB needs them more than HG needs them.

Comment

not happening, if anything they just play with AB, HG's team is solid to the point that all the players are at about the same level. So if they don't play they won't really be missed.

Sounds like AB needs them more than HG needs them.
                                That's because AB doesn't develop players. He only tries to take credit for ayers who are already skilled and have talent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X