Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFF Trickery

So what should we expect from WFF U15g this weekend in FSPL? The ECNL teams have games, so will the true ECNL Devlopemental team get to play?
    Yes
    46.09%
    No
    20.00%
    Don't care
    33.91%

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what should we expect from WFF U15g this weekend in FSPL? The ECNL teams have games, so will the true ECNL Devlopemental team get to play?
    Worry about your own team Cry Baby.
    Who gives two craps what some other team is doing.
    Focus on your own skills and needs.

Comment

^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHA! Great reply!

Comment

it matters

By changing their team out it screws up the true league standings for state cup seedings and the teams that play them this weekend will get undeserved gotsoccer points for beating them. FC Florida and CBS should have easy games against the developmental players and get points earned by the true ECNL team.

Comment

By changing their team out it screws up the true league standings for state cup seedings and the teams that play them this weekend will get undeserved gotsoccer points for beating them. FC Florida and CBS should have easy games against the developmental players and get points earned by the true ECNL team.
          But Mommy and Daddy paid for their little bundle of no skill to play for a so called higher level or state cup team. They deserve the play time based on the number of checks they have written out.

Comment

If you beat CBS and FC Florida you really should not have to worry. Not sure if they wont be playing Sunday but I dont think they are playing Saturday. To be honest seeding doesnt matter. To win the SC you need to win a lot of games and you will have to beat really strong teams to do it. FC Florida and CBS may get some points and they may not but I dont think it will change the overall trajectory of those two teams. They are already out of the running for seeding.

Comment

AHHHH the Trickery. The FSPL standings will surely be compromised and you can thank the selfish leadership of the WFFers.

U15g-Creeks, PDA, Rush, FKK, and Chargers played the a WFF ECNL team. FC FL and CBS will be playing the CDL team.

U14g- Clay, FKK, Fire, and Sunrise played the WFF ECNL team, Pinecrest and Davie will be playing the CDL team.

Comment

AHHHH the Trickery. The FSPL standings will surely be compromised and you can thank the selfish leadership of the WFFers.

U15g-Creeks, PDA, Rush, FKK, and Chargers played the a WFF ECNL team. FC FL and CBS will be playing the CDL team.

U14g- Clay, FKK, Fire, and Sunrise played the WFF ECNL team, Pinecrest and Davie will be playing the CDL team.
                What cdl team?

Comment

Dear Mommy,

The big bad super club puts players on the field that train harder, more technical, greater vision, and generally kick my little behind. Mommy, this hurts my feelings. Daddy calls this "trickery" but others call him a "tool". What's a tool mommy?

Love,
                  Rec Player

Comment

Dear Mommy,

The big bad super club puts players on the field that train harder, more technical, greater vision, and generally kick my little behind. Mommy, this hurts my feelings. Daddy calls this "trickery" but others call him a "tool". What's a tool mommy?

Love,
                    Rec Player
                    Mom,
                    Why do we train so much, travel all over only to lose to average teams? You tell me they all suck and how great I am. But those other kids push, pull and fight for the ball. Our coach says technical play is better, but what does that mean? Those other teams pass the ball around me and shoot even better. But you said they all suck? You said they are mean, aggressive and don't know how to play the beautiful game. I sure wish I weren't a wuss and could handle playing like them. Maybe then we too could win. Oh well, back to more passing drills on the water drenched fields.

Mia

Comment

Mom,
                      Why do we train so much, travel all over only to lose to average teams? You tell me they all suck and how great I am. But those other kids push, pull and fight for the ball. Our coach says technical play is better, but what does that mean? Those other teams pass the ball around me and shoot even better. But you said they all suck? You said they are mean, aggressive and don't know how to play the beautiful game. I sure wish I weren't a wuss and could handle playing like them. Maybe then we too could win. Oh well, back to more passing drills on the water drenched fields.

Mia
                      Hey mom, Get off TS. You aren't fooling anyone. You were tossed, stay gone! I'm sure someone is giving handouts, why dont you go look for them.

Comment

Let me help you mom with your ESL.

It is not "Does WFF trickery affects your team?"

The word you are looking for is "affect". There's no plural. This isn't spanglish. How is non ECNL soccer going?

Comment

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...put=html&gid=6

Seems like WFF, TBU and even CLW has players moving to great opportunities. Guess there are many roads to the same destination. Be happy to be involved.

Sorry strictly peeps, didn't make the list.

Comment

Let me help you mom with your ESL.

It is not "Does WFF trickery affects your team?"

The word you are looking for is "affect". There's no plural. This isn't spanglish. How is non ECNL soccer going?
                            Of course it's not spanglish, it's a grammar error. Anyone could've made the mistake, but you assume a Hispanic/Latino made it - it takes one to know one... BTW, how is the weather in Bradenton tonight?

Comment

Mom,

Mia
                              I'd suggest calling it a day da da, you've been emasculated. Take your medicine like the lady boy you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X