Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then prove me wrong. Tell me where the kids are from. This is now the 3rd time iv'e inquired.
    But you know the local kids so well...you know everything...why don't you know this?

Cracks me up.

Comment

Only question I am asking is where are the players from. I already know the answer. Just want you to say it.
      You are getting owned. Twisting yourself up in a nice little pretzel.

Comment

Yes...if in fact most of the above absurd treads are from you....they most definitely sound like someone who does not know what he is talking about.
        Priceless - Pretty funny stuff right there.

Comment

LOL...interesting as 2 WFF players will be on the team (& were at tryouts)....but they were not players who were developed at WFF....just on temporary loan....lol

I would grow exhausted and really lack the time to correct you where you are wrong. Asking me to provide World Peace would be a greater possibility.
          Which WFF team?

Comment

You are getting owned. Twisting yourself up in a nice little pretzel.
            Love the reverse psychology. Name where they are coming from. Still waiting.

Comment

Which WFF team?
              LOL...apparently not yours.

Does this count as your second question?

It sounds like one of us knows a hell of a lot more than the other guy....and no I will not draw you a road map.

Comment

But you know the local kids so well...you know everything...why don't you know this?

Cracks me up.
                Let me save everyone some time. They are mostly from CLWR. A few players sprinkled in from elsewhere. They would struggle against WFF's and TBU's current non academy teams.

Comment

LOL...apparently not yours.

Does this count as your second question?

It sounds like one of us knows a hell of a lot more than the other guy....and no I will not draw you a road map.
                  I asked the question because I wanted to hear your answer. I already know the answer. It is the Brandon NPL team which is basically a B team. Sound familiar.

Comment

Let me save everyone some time. They are mostly from CLWR. A few players sprinkled in from elsewhere. They would struggle against WFF's and TBU's current non academy teams.
                    Nice try...I am pretty certain that top u-14 CC club team gave better than they took against all wff teams throughout CDL and NPL.

Comment

I asked the question because I wanted to hear your answer. I already know the answer. It is the Brandon NPL team which is basically a B team. Sound familiar.
                      And all the other wff kids at tryouts?? just killing time I guess.

Whatever gets you to sleep better.

Comment

You know much less than you let on.

Comment

Nice try...I am pretty certain that top u-14 CC club team gave better than they took against all wff teams throughout CDL and NPL.
                          TBU would be 3 goals better. Celtic had their way with them as well.

Comment

Why are you wasting time on an academy thread...talking about WFF anyway?

DA & WFF do not go together in the same sentence.

Comment

And all the other wff kids at tryouts?? just killing time I guess.

Whatever gets you to sleep better.
                              All from the B team. None from East Lake, the team in the final 4 of state cup. May have been some 02's from the U-13 WFF team if that makes you feel better.

Comment

TBU would be 3 goals better. Celtic had their way with them as well.
                                TBU....no...

Celtic had a good team (IMO) and won 2-0 I believe in their only match. I think everybody has a game or 2 they want back during the season.

I am sure if I cared to look at TBU's Celtics or WFF's losses this year...there would be one or 2 they would want back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X