Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the TB coach will change next year
    Club has a 3 year rule
    Makes sense
    I think players get complacent with the same coach
    Sometimes the coach loses unbiased perspective too

BU coach probably has been with that team for 3 years or more
    Not sure if club will change him next year
    They don't seem to be improving at the same rate as others in the area ... Sunrise, FC Florida, even TB
    Nice try TB, enjoy that cute little local league you play in, and keep on trying to win these local tournaments like Weston Cup (how did that work out for you? ) you worry about your coaches and BU will worry about our coaches.

Comment

Don't seem to be improving? BU is playing in Region 3, only other teams in Florida accepted to Region 3 is Sunrise, Clay County and JFC. BU was going to play in Jefferson Cup but turned down invite because of Region 3 conflict. BU was in Final 4 for Region Cup at U12, lost to a very good Sunrise team 2-0 in State Cup finals last year. With two more wins, BU will win FPL league. I don't recall FC Florida or Team Boca doing anything close to the record of BU over the last 3 years. Not to trash any of those teams, all are quality sides, but to say that BU is not improving is a joke. Like everything else, results are determined on the field, BU has been one of the last teams standing for the last two years running, let's see what happens at SC, but try to get your facts straight.
      Not trying to hurt anybody's feelings...
      Saw BU and sunrise play at Disney
      In my opinion, BU did not look good
      I saw a game bt FC Florida and TB , both looked very good
      Better than what I expected
      Thus my comment about BU
      But good for them for the successes you mentioned
      Again ... Just my opinion on the recent games I saw of all those 4 teams

Comment

Don't seem to be improving? BU is playing in Region 3, only other teams in Florida accepted to Region 3 is Sunrise, Clay County and JFC. BU was going to play in Jefferson Cup but turned down invite because of Region 3 conflict. BU was in Final 4 for Region Cup at U12, lost to a very good Sunrise team 2-0 in State Cup finals last year. With two more wins, BU will win FPL league. I don't recall FC Florida or Team Boca doing anything close to the record of BU over the last 3 years. Not to trash any of those teams, all are quality sides, but to say that BU is not improving is a joke. Like everything else, results are determined on the field, BU has been one of the last teams standing for the last two years running, let's see what happens at SC, but try to get your facts straight.
        Based on results, I can't disagree that BU is a quality side -- especially their finish in SC last year. But I wouldn't get carried away. You have one loss in FPL and it was to the team currently on top, but your two remaining games are against the other two teams at the top (besides BU). If you win those, it will be an impressive finish.

More telling will be your results in R3PLE, but you haven't played any games yet.

Not sure the Jefferson Cup conflict thing, but I heard Clay is playing in Jefferson Cup. And as far as FC Florida not doing anything as impressive, they are currently second in FSPL with one loss and one tie -- the loss was a one goal loss to Sunrise and the tie was against Clay. If everyone wins out, they will finish second. I would say that is pretty impressive -- equally impressive.

I agree and couldn't find anything similar for Team Boca.

Comment

Based on results, I can't disagree that BU is a quality side -- especially their finish in SC last year. But I wouldn't get carried away. You have one loss in FPL and it was to the team currently on top, but your two remaining games are against the other two teams at the top (besides BU). If you win those, it will be an impressive finish.

More telling will be your results in R3PLE, but you haven't played any games yet.

Not sure the Jefferson Cup conflict thing, but I heard Clay is playing in Jefferson Cup. And as far as FC Florida not doing anything as impressive, they are currently second in FSPL with one loss and one tie -- the loss was a one goal loss to Sunrise and the tie was against Clay. If everyone wins out, they will finish second. I would say that is pretty impressive -- equally impressive.

I agree and couldn't find anything similar for Team Boca.
          I agree with you above 100%. BU has to finish the FPL league strong, and needs to show for Region 3, girls are ready for the challenge. Sunrise and FC are quality sides, will be great facing them during SC run. TB is a lot of talk, just a lot of talk

Comment

I agree with you above 100%. BU has to finish the FPL league strong, and needs to show for Region 3, girls are ready for the challenge. Sunrise and FC are quality sides, will be great facing them during SC run. TB is a lot of talk, just a lot of talk
            Some great r3pl games this weekend. BU vrs Clay, JFC vrs Sting, JFC vrs BU and Sting vrs Clay. Will be a great state cup preview.

Comment

Some great r3pl games this weekend. BU vrs Clay, JFC vrs Sting, JFC vrs BU and Sting vrs Clay. Will be a great state cup preview.
              That should be a great weekend of soccer for R3PL. Also, ECNL WFF vs OCYS on Saturday to top it off. Safe travels to all!

Comment

BU, Clay, JFC, OCYS, Sunrise, and WFF are all facing off against each other in some way this weekend. All should be great matches since they are all top 10 teams.

Comment

BU, Clay, JFC, OCYS, Sunrise, and WFF are all facing off against each other in some way this weekend. All should be great matches since they are all top 10 teams.
                  Well, three of them are top ten anyway . . . just sayin'.

Those three that aren't -- you know who you are, don'tcha, be honest.

Comment

Well, three of them are top ten anyway . . . just sayin'.

Those three that aren't -- you know who you are, don'tcha, be honest.
                    Those 6 teams should be considered in the top 10. Please name the 7 teams that would make up the rest of the top 10 along with your top 3.

Comment

Those 6 teams should be considered in the top 10. Please name the 7 teams that would make up the rest of the top 10 along with your top 3.
                      Very true. I dont know why people try to put teams down at this age. These 6 teams are top 10 and the order could change at any time. Maybe there is a dominate #1, I dont know, but I think any team can win on any given day and there are also good teams not in this 6 who can be in the top 10 and can make a run at any time. This age group is deep in talent and teams.

Comment

A lot of those teams don't play tournaments to chase Got Soccer points, but all pass those teams pass the eye test of being quality sides.

Comment

A lot of those teams don't play tournaments to chase Got Soccer points, but all pass those teams pass the eye test of being quality sides.
                          Ok buddy........

Comment

Very true. I dont know why people try to put teams down at this age. These 6 teams are top 10 and the order could change at any time. Maybe there is a dominate #1, I dont know, but I think any team can win on any given day and there are also good teams not in this 6 who can be in the top 10 and can make a run at any time. This age group is deep in talent and teams.
                            Sunrise Sting is the best team in Florida until proven otherwise. This includes the two ECNL teams.

Comment

Sunrise Sting is the best team in Florida until proven otherwise. This includes the two ECNL teams.
                              Don't believe anyone is challenging that which would include them in the top 10. Along with the other 5 team mentioned above that's playing this weekend.

Comment

Don't believe anyone is challenging that which would include them in the top 10. Along with the other 5 team mentioned above that's playing this weekend.
                                This weekend may help clear things up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X