U14 Girls - 2014/2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like JFC's rising U14's didn't do so well at US Club Nationals - still an honor to be able to go - but damn!

U13 Super Group:
    VA Rush 5-4 JFC 00/01 Girls Elite
    Leahi 01 Premier 2-0 JFC 00/01 Girls Elite
    JFC 00/01 Girls Elite 3-2 FC Copa Roma

FC Pride 01 Elite beat Leahi Premier 2-1 in championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The best of OC is about the same as the worst of Sunrise
      Right, but ummm OC just spanked Sunrise in a super y game.

Comment

Super Y does not mean anything. It typically is made up of players from several clubs and not always the best players. OCYS team is most likely the best super Y team so congrats. When it comes to the real team and season beat Sunrise then brag!

Comment

Agree- super y is not serious. Just a mix of players on any given weekend. Very poor participation rate, so clubs get players who aren't going to be on their team in the regular season. Can't tell anything by super y - except if a super y team is really bad

Comment

Super Y does not mean anything. It typically is made up of players from several clubs and not always the best players. OCYS team is most likely the best super Y team so congrats. When it comes to the real team and season beat Sunrise then brag!
            Ha, who's bragging? Sunrise, as ALWAYS!!! Bring your girls huffing and puffing up this way. We'll see how good they still are!

Comment

Ha, who's bragging? Sunrise, as ALWAYS!!! Bring your girls huffing and puffing up this way. We'll see how good they still are!
              Relax ocys is ocys
              Sunrise is not a super y team the gold team is the super y team with many different clubs represented, Davie, pinecrest, numerous sunrise teams etc...

They played 2games this summer tied one and lost one to ocys
              Relax and enjoy the summer

Comment

Relax ocys is ocys
                Sunrise is not a super y team the gold team is the super y team with many different clubs represented, Davie, pinecrest, numerous sunrise teams etc...

They played 2games this summer tied one and lost one to ocys
                Relax and enjoy the summer
                ocys is not ocys. Have girls not playing who won't be there this fall. Will make a difference

Comment

Listen you really don't want any piece of this. If I were you I would enjoy my summer, maybe take in a couple of rides at Disney, and not start something you cannot back up.
                  But if you are so inclined then yes Sunrise will be there to put you in your place.

Comment

How is there so much testosterone in a girls soccer thread.

Comment

Listen you really don't want any piece of this. If I were you I would enjoy my summer, maybe take in a couple of rides at Disney, and not start something you cannot back up.
                      But if you are so inclined then yes Sunrise will be there to put you in your place.
                      You are correct, I don't want any piece of that! You are so scary.

Comment

You are correct, I don't want any piece of that! You are so scary.
                        Has ocys ever beat sunrise in this age group....ever? Just wondering?

Comment

Has ocys ever beat sunrise in this age group....ever? Just wondering?
                          You know, I have tremendous respect for this Sunrise team and coach. During a heated game one of his players received a red card. After the game I heard him admonishing that player's conduct to her father. He did not make excuses or try and justify it, he said her conduct was wrong. I don't want to see this respect diminished by some noob who probably has nothing to with the team trying measure his junk aaginst some other noob.

Comment

What is OCYS angling for? They are now ECNL, they will likely never have to play Sunrise again. Who cares who is better...it makes no difference. Sunrise will compete in the National Championship Series and OCYS is off to ECNL. At this point, any argument is hypothetical because they will never play again.

Comment

It did not sound like supporter of OCYS started the pee contest. Sounded like a Sunrise supporter. Either way, I bet neither have anything to do with actual teams. I have seen both teams play and respect them both. In fact both beat us.

Comment

It did not sound like supporter of OCYS started the pee contest. Sounded like a Sunrise supporter. Either way, I bet neither have anything to do with actual teams. I have seen both teams play and respect them both. In fact both beat us.
                                Do not discount Pinecrest

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X