Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask almost all of those parents of the kids he coached and they are happy Marco was fired. Maybe it wasn't good timing but the guy is an idiot who only cares about himself and money.
    Are you high on drugs, I am assuming you were not at the meeting the 70 parents attended that went in for support and begging for the club to reinstate him. Where are you getting your information. You have no idea what your talking about. Stop protecting the idiots that were there from the club, especially Nader who has the personal issue with coach Marco.

Comment

Are you high on drugs, I am assuming you were not at the meeting the 70 parents attended that went in for support and begging for the club to reinstate him. Where are you getting your information. You have no idea what your talking about. Stop protecting the idiots that were there from the club, especially Nader who has the personal issue with coach Marco.
      Coach Marco was and still is the greatest coach that my kid has ever played for. Pinecrest will regret what they are doing.

Comment

Sorry, I said earlier Nader has a personal issue, He no longer has a personal issue because he personally had Marco fired. Had a personal issue, and who cares what happens to the club, Nader is walking around pounding his chest like a dumb ass gorilla not caring one bit about the consequences for the club.

Comment

Coach Marco was and still is the greatest coach that my kid has ever played for. Pinecrest will regret what they are doing.

Thanks Marco for the self promoting! All of you parents that Marco just starting coaching your kids understand this love fest lasts for a year or 2. My son used to play for him and he is responsible for killing 2 boys teams and a girls team. This was after he had them for 2 years, it's just what he does. My son was willing to put up with his bs for a year, was tired of it after year 2 and left along with many teammates. We travelled all over the U.S. playing quality tournaments but never in the top division and racked up lots of gotsoccer points, which is all the man cares about. We never made it to a Final 4 of State Cup although our ranking was pretty high. Enjoy him for those 2 years and then you'll leave like the rest talking about his quality, nothing but scrimmaging training sessions. Good luck

Comment

sore loser!!!!!!

His SF team (u-14 boys) lost in a tournament finals two weeks ago to a u-13 team. He was so pissed and steaming that he just packed up his team and left. Marcos your a
            B I T C H!

Comment

His SF team (u-14 boys) lost in a tournament finals two weeks ago to a u-13 team. He was so pissed and steaming that he just packed up his team and left. Marcos your a
              B I T C H!
              You do not know the whole story and if you did you would change your opinion. He is an excellent coach.

Comment

B I T C H!
                What a BITCH!

Comment

What a BITCH!
                  This Bitch is fitting in perfect at Strike force! HAHA

Comment

This Bitch is fitting in perfect at Strike force! HAHA
                    Don't encourage these fools, they are just jealous of what they where and what we are about to become.
                    Go StrikeForce!!!

Comment

Don't encourage these fools, they are just jealous of what they where and what we are about to become.
                      Go StrikeForce!!!
                      What none if you don't seem to understand is that
                      Marco coaches a D2 team and did very well
                      for being the coach of a white team. Look at
                      Real Madrid Castilla team and see what a disaster
                      they are. You guys insulting are full if crap.

Comment

What none if you don't seem to understand is that
                        Marco coaches a D2 team and did very well
                        for being the coach of a white team. Look at
                        Real Madrid Castilla team and see what a disaster
                        they are. You guys insulting are full if crap.
                        What nothing to say Dr. Where is your U14 Castilla team. They suck like most of your teams except for one or two of all your teams.

Comment

I see why they are now paying everyone this outrageous salaries as Directors and new positions appointed by the club. Wow, Maureen, wife of Nader is now making $70,000, she now holds the title of Field Marshall for all the games. How come that job was not posted, I would have applied in a heart beat. Let's keep the power and finances at the club in the family. What a great set up.
                          Not-For-Profit Bull Crap Let see if Nader and family will pony up publicly how much they take home yearly. You would be amazingly surprised of how a guy who's kid has been gone from the club for 4 years already would have such a huge interest in Pinecrest. Wife makes more than almost every DOC or Director in the State of Florida. That is pathetic. Renato you blunder head, wake up and smell the coffee. These two people are running the club. Take your blind fold off, ethically, one of them should go. Probably the wife because she is the most disliked person ever to work for Pinecrest. Just about every parent cannot stand her and she is the worst person you could ever have working with the public. People dread coming into the office, she is mean, and certainly not a person you want dealing with the public. If were moving in a new direction, let's make it in any area.

Comment

Marcos is the WORST COACH ever. The 70 parents who supposedly vouched for him ONLY because they didn't want a distraction mid season. They cared about their child. Not that egotistical ***** who treats kids like dirt. He is the WORST. So many kids have left the club because of him. All he did was rack up Gotsoccer points to give the impression that he was a success. When parents find him out, usually after 2 years of his BS, the leave. Many players have left because of that TURD! Pretending to be an ex pro and can't play to save his life. Not to mention he doesn't even have a coachng license. He is an imposter who cares about $$ and nothing else. Glad to see that leech leave the classy Pinecrest parents and stop milking them. Good riddance Marcos.

Comment

Marcos is the WORST COACH ever. The 70 parents who supposedly vouched for him ONLY because they didn't want a distraction mid season. They cared about their child. Not that egotistical ***** who treats kids like dirt. He is the WORST. So many kids have left the club because of him. All he did was rack up Gotsoccer points to give the impression that he was a success. When parents find him out, usually after 2 years of his BS, the leave. Many players have left because of that TURD! Pretending to be an ex pro and can't play to save his life. Not to mention he doesn't even have a coachng license. He is an imposter who cares about $$ and nothing else. Glad to see that leech leave the classy Pinecrest parents and stop milking them. Good riddance Marcos.
                              What I love the most about this post is how he capitalized the word TURD, lol.

Comment

really

There is nothing classy about pinecrest parents!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X