Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    P. Zayas is a moron. Has never won anything. He is a joke among the coaching world. He's another who's kid is awful and plays over the much more talented kids. R. Morgan at Sunrise is a small step ahead of P. zayas, but neither are good coaches. They can both sell you sand at a desert, but can't coach a lick of soccer. PZ is just a creeper, wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near him. Both buffoons.
    Wow, tell us how you really feel there. Ye-ouch! Creepers? Yes. Buffoons? Yes.
    But, Both have super gifted-talented players in spite of their self serving ideas and egos. I doubt the cult like followers of either club will ever have enough clarity to leave those idiot coaches for their daughter's sake.
    Think: David- Waco, Texas or Jim Jones Guyana ( look it up ).
    I need to go wash off now just writing about those two.....

Comment

down your chin

But, Both have super gifted-talented players in spite of their self serving ideas and egos. I doubt the cult like followers of either club will ever have enough clarity to leave those idiot coaches for their daughter's sake.
      Better wash off quick it's running down your chin
      Think: Debbie Dallas and bad news bears your daughter

Comment

Well Lah-Dee-F'ing-Dah for you. Did you even read your own post? "I've already paid", "I'm good with it", "I don't want her to coach", "I'd prefer her studying", "I want my kid to study", "I'm trying to push education", and "That's how I feel"....

I've got news for you, the minute your kid is out the door it doesn't matter what you want. Maybe you should start thinking more about what she wants. Lot's of kids have gone on to great careers after playing sports in college.
        F you. She's my kid. You lose the argument, you F'ing touchebag. Work on your kid and F U.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
          P. Zayas is a moron. Has never won anything. He is a joke among the coaching world. He's another who's kid is awful and plays over the much more talented kids. R. Morgan at Sunrise is a small step ahead of P. zayas, but neither are good coaches. They can both sell you sand at a desert, but can't coach a lick of soccer. PZ is just a creeper, wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near him. Both buffoons.
          Reply:

Better wash off quick it's running down your chin
          Think: Debbie Dallas and bad news bears your daughter
          Reply: So why do people stay for Zayas then? Why don't they move to another club?

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
            Reply:

Reply: So why do people stay for Zayas then? Why don't they move to another club?
            This hate that these people have for this man is baffling.

If the players on his team are happy and are achieving their goals, why should you care? Why would the parents leave if their kids are being looked at and recruited? Hell, I wish my team had the level of success that his team has. Sorry if he didn't kiss your *ss and tell you that your daughter is amazing. Got news for you that is not his style. Ask his top players, he never tell them how amazing they are and that keeps them grounded.

Comment

F you. She's my kid. You lose the argument, you F'ing touchebag. Work on your kid and F U.
              Uhhmm, yeah, I don't think so. No argument, just an observation. Just hope your daughter doesn't end up shacked up in a trailer cooking meth. You still gotta love her.

Comment

Uhhmm, yeah, I don't think so. No argument, just an observation. Just hope your daughter doesn't end up shacked up in a trailer cooking meth. You still gotta love her.
                None of your business you idiot. Got one through already with his degree, you don't know $hiit. I'm 1 for 1. She's a honor student with eyes set at one of the big three schools in the state. She wants to play, good for her, but I'm not going out of my way to help. So STFU and die.

Comment

None of your business you idiot. Got one through already with his degree, you don't know $hiit. I'm 1 for 1. She's a honor student with eyes set at one of the big three schools in the state. She wants to play, good for her, but I'm not going out of my way to help. So STFU and die.
                  Merry Christmas to you too! Dude, you are one angry individual! Nobody cares about what school your kid goes to or even if she plays soccer. Relax and have a drink!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too! Dude, you are one angry individual! Nobody cares about what school your kid goes to or even if she plays soccer. Relax and have a drink!
                    And no one care about your opinion on someone elses daughter. Keep it to yourself going forward.

Comment

Mr helpful

You definitely wouldn't want to go out of your way to help her she is only your daughter . you are a cheap *****

Comment

JFC beat topcoat 2-0

Comment

*Tophat

Comment

You definitely wouldn't want to go out of your way to help her she is only your daughter . you are a cheap *****
                            You are still wrong and stupid. You know nothing of my situation, you mother F. Face it, your an idiot who pokes their nose in other family's business. GTFU.

Comment

Congrats Sunrise on winning R3Pl

Comment

Congrats Sunrise on winning R3Pl
                                Well done SR way to represent Fl.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X