Which January tournament do you think

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres OCYS? I didn't see them on either list.....

Comment

Once again isolating themselves from the rest of Orlando, too big of an ego for these events.

Comment

Kelme Cup Younger boys weekend

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...&showall=clean

Comment

How are the Orlando events shaping up? I heard OCYS coaches would be removed if they attended the FCA event.......Classy OC

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            How are the Orlando events shaping up? I heard OCYS coaches would be removed if they attended the FCA event.......Classy OC
            is this true?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1435562]How are the Orlando events shaping up? I heard OCYS coaches would be removed if they attended the FCA event.......Classy OC[/

I doubt it. There is an OCYS girl's team applied.

Comment

I think it was aimed all the FCA staff they took

Comment

is this true?
                  Sure...take most of the players and coaches from FCA and then stick them again by not going to their tournament...sounds right to me.

Comment

Kelme Cup Girls applied teams

Comment

Boys U/13-14 Weekend Kelme Cup

Comment

OCYS parent, We attended the Apopka event last year that was run by FC America. Great event and well run. I asked the coach if are attending this year and apparently he was told they were not allowed. When I asked why he said that its coming from the directors, and he wanted to attend.

Comment

OCYS parent, We attended the Apopka event last year that was run by FC America. Great event and well run. I asked the coach if are attending this year and apparently he was told they were not allowed. When I asked why he said that its coming from the directors, and he wanted to attend.
                          Agreed! They're forcing us to go to some event out of town the very next weekend (costing us all thousands of dollars collectively) when this one is right down the road. OCYS Directors need to give it up and just get over it. Just because they all used to work for FC America, doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer because they're all bitter ex-employees . . . mate.

Comment

Boys 13's and 15's are registered as are Girls 13's from OCYS

Comment

3 teams.....

When the club has as many teams as OCYS you would expect them to send more teams to support a local event. Looking at last years Preseason Classic OCYS had 30 teams attend, FCA are doing will without that support!!

Comment

3 teams.....

When the club has as many teams as OCYS you would expect them to send more teams to support a local event. Looking at last years Preseason Classic OCYS had 30 teams attend, FCA are doing will without that support!!
                                Can't attend every tournament sorry. You started bashing OC by claiming the directors had blocked teams from attending, which is false. Now your complaining not enough teams are attending. Give it a rest.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X