Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fire the Queen and the Midget, they don't have any people skills between the two of them. Put JC as DOC and PJ for girls. Then look for a President that can work with both. The USF connection has to be stopped and JD HAS to be removed. If not then nothing will change. Just being honest.
    The USF connection is their bright spot! Why would you possibly consider changing that? You're an idiot if you think the relationship between a Division 1 school and a youth program is a problem.

Comment

I agree with above poster. JD's connections with USF are the ONLY reason the club has any good coaches (taking PG aside, he is not a USF guy). Otherwise, this club would be littered with daddy coaches.
      For all of the midget's faults, getting good young coaches to come to a small club in the middle of nowhere is not one of them. For that reason alone, they should keep the midget around. Otherwise, it is back to Siberia for the little club in Lithia.

Comment

I agree with above poster. JD's connections with USF are the ONLY reason the club has any good coaches (taking PG aside, he is not a USF guy). Otherwise, this club would be littered with daddy coaches.
        For all of the midget's faults, getting good young coaches to come to a small club in the middle of nowhere is not one of them. For that reason alone, they should keep the midget around. Otherwise, it is back to Siberia for the little club in Lithia.
        The problem is that those young coaches dont know how to coach and they have no one on staff to show them. They have to go the young coach route because they can't and won't attract any experienced coaches either with the structure they have in place. That's why the soccer is still sub-par.

Comment

Whether or not you like someone as a coach or DOC does not mean it is ok to call him a midget. Be kind people!

Comment

Whether or not you like someone as a coach or DOC does not mean it is ok to call him a midget. Be kind people!
            The poster is probably just showing the midget the same kindness that the midget shows to those that contribute to his salary at the club thru club dues....

Comment

Would you prefer dwarf or little person?

Comment

The USF connection is their bright spot! Why would you possibly consider changing that? You're an idiot if you think the relationship between a Division 1 school and a youth program is a problem.
                You DO realize that USF gives almost all of their scholarship money to foreign players in their 20's, not to home grown talent?

Comment

I'm sick of having USF shoved down my throat by the little dude. The camps, the over priced training, the constant USF crap. I like USF and the soccer program. It's the obvious $$$$ schemes everytime you turn around. Sick of the personable Midget! Fire him and put someone there that can make the club work. Too many years and still no success with him as DOC.

Comment

And the goal of this merger is to what? Compete against WFF and try to destroy them. That will be productive, fragment the talent pool even more.

Comment

And the goal of this merger is to what? Compete against WFF and try to destroy them. That will be productive, fragment the talent pool even more.
                      You fragment the talent pool by creating new clubs in the areas, not by merging them - this merger will consolidate the talent pool of these clubs. I don’t think this merger will destroy WFF/BASYL. If WFF/BAYSL is “destroyed”, is because of their own doing.

Comment

You fragment the talent pool by creating new clubs in the areas, not by merging them - this merger will consolidate the talent pool of these clubs. I don’t think this merger will destroy WFF/BASYL. If WFF/BAYSL is “destroyed”, is because of their own doing.
                        would agree about WFF. They are definitely headed in that direction though...

Comment

I'm sick of having USF shoved down my throat by the little dude. The camps, the over priced training, the constant USF crap. I like USF and the soccer program. It's the obvious $$$$ schemes everytime you turn around. Sick of the personable Midget! Fire him and put someone there that can make the club work. Too many years and still no success with him as DOC.

FACTS:

USF has a 26-player roster, of those 26 players 16 are foreign players
                          Jim Dinoblile is the director of soccer operations as well as the Clearwater Charger soccer operations director and their is not one player from the Clearwater DA program on the USF roster.
                          That tells you, he does not believe in the Clearwater DA program.

If you look at their roster, their is I believe only 1 player from the Tampa area (Tarpon Springs).

Comment

FACTS:

USF has a 26-player roster, of those 26 players 16 are foreign players
                            Jim Dinoblile is the director of soccer operations as well as the Clearwater Charger soccer operations director and their is not one player from the Clearwater DA program on the USF roster.
                            That tells you, he does not believe in the Clearwater DA program.

If you look at their roster, their is I believe only 1 player from the Tampa area (Tarpon Springs).
                            REAL FACTS:

Atsou Ayah (Tampa), Wesley Charpie (Tarpon Springs) and Mike Mitchell (Bradenton) are all former Chargers Development Academy players who are indeed on the USF men's soccer team roster.

The Director of Soccer operations is an administrative position and, no longer being its goalkeeper coach, Jim DiNobile is no longer responsible for any player selection for the USF men's soccer team.

Contrary to your false representation, Jim DiNobile is a huge proponent of, and believer in, the Chargers Development Academy program.

Comment

Since you know all the facts, 3 out of 26 is still not much. So I am sure you can tell me, where did these players play from U7 till U15.

Waiting for your answer since you are insinuating that these players were developed by Clearwater.

Comment

Ok, I am going to help you out;

Mitchell: did not play at clearwater academy.
                                Sharpie; played his youth career up to 15 at RSL tampa.
                                Atsou; played his youth career mainly at blackwatch and Fusion and was selected on the U-17 national team when he was at Blackwatch/Fusion before he went to the academy.

So, you tell me, where is the development?????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X