•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weston is very happy he is leaving

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1 - he does not make 6 figures.
    2 - he is not horrible. he is okay but who is good in FL?
    3 - he might get kicked out if SZ's son does not make Danone team next season.
    my dear friend, Weston is very happy he is leaving they have tried to fire him many times but
    the only reason he was at Weston was because his two friends Michia and Marcelo that protect him. I guess he has them also under his payroll
    we know Michia has been paid by him for many years and US Soccer is aware of this and they do not care
    Nader likes Victor so he is coming to Pinecrest

Comment

my dear friend, Weston is very happy he is leaving they have tried to fire him many times but
      the only reason he was at Weston was because his two friends Michia and Marcelo that protect him. I guess he has them also under his payroll
      we know Michia has been paid by him for many years and US Soccer is aware of this and they do not care
      Nader likes Victor so he is coming to Pinecrest
      rumors, rumors, and more rumors,
      confirm it
      prove it
      post it

Comment

It's a rumor. Pinecrest just announced new DOC.
        Some guy named Richard Chinapu.

Comment

HE'S GONE! Congrats Victor do what's best for you and your family.

sure he is. Please post real things. Stop trolling and posting false information

Comment

It's a rumor. Pinecrest just announced new DOC.
            Some guy named Richard Chinapu.
            Dick Chicapoo?

Comment

why would he leave? he makes 6 figures and does nothing, cant get a better deal anywhere else....
              What a waste of money...

Comment

****, to bad it not true. We were so happy thinking he was gone. Damn you guys with the rumors. Don't do that **** to us anymore

Comment

****, to bad it not true. We were so happy thinking he was gone. Damn you guys with the rumors. Don't do that **** to us anymore
                  Yes I was sooooo happy he was leaving Weston, this was a bad april fools joke

Comment

Yes I was sooooo happy he was leaving Weston, this was a bad april fools joke
                    Yes, I hear this too and was going to be so happy. He is very bad person.

Comment

under contract

People stop it already, he can't leave he still has 3 years left in his contract. Weston is not going to pay him out if his contract.

Comment

People stop it already, he can't leave he still has 3 years left in his contract. Weston is not going to pay him out if his contract.
                        3 years OMG!!! Hopefully another broward club gets the an Academy soon.

Comment

People at Pinecrest talking about him coming..Is it true or what?

Comment

You really have no clue.... Either side cant get out with a 30 days notice...

Comment

You really have no clue.... Either side cant get out with a 30 days notice...
                              The 30 Day notice has been signed he is out in 25 days !

Comment

The 30 Day notice has been signed he is out in 25 days !

where????, again here we go with this crap.

I guess YOU are the only one who won the lottery to see the document he signed right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X