X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thank Talking Soccer

Comment

I would like to thank both the makers of YETI cups and the fine people at the Jack Daniels distillery for joining forces to making my youth soccer experience more bearable!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I would like to thank both the makers of YETI cups and the fine people at the Jack Daniels distillery for joining forces to making my youth soccer experience more bearable!
        Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Comment

I'd like to thank talking-soccer for having everyone recognize who the 45th president of the united states is every other time they post on this site. Nice Touch!

I'd also like to thank my Mom and my Dad for bringing me into this world.

And I'd like to thank my son for working his tale off so he can kick so much ars@#@ on the pitch. No really he is literally running teams into the ground. After three years of hard work it is really paying off.

I'd also like to thank all the various coaches that have helped train him and also opened my eyes to just how technical soccer is.

Comment

Thank you Brian Tuffin for not being part of West Pines United anymore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X