Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Manny Escobio you have turn Pinecrest around. Thank you!!
    Who the hell is Manny Escobio?

Comment

Tim Miller is awful with girls. He is a below average coach and the things he says to his players is terrible. He is absolutely clueless to how the modern game is to be played.

Comment

Thank you coach Gio

Comment

I'd like to thank absolutely no one.They take Parents hard earned money for the worst coaching possible. They should be thanking the parents. And no not Weston,Central Fl.

Comment

I'd like to thank absolutely no one.They take Parents hard earned money for the worst coaching possible. They should be thanking the parents. And no not Weston,Central Fl.
            You ungrateful bastard, no playing time for you

Comment

I would like to thank the kids that put up with dumb parents, bad coaching and still play the game they love. Hang in there kids.

Comment

It does not master what Manny does or doesn’t do. Pinecrest 03 is full of talent. We don’t rebuild, we RELOAD.

Comment

I would like to thank all of the S. Fla/Miami area trash fro getting on TS and dedicating their sole purpose in life to my endless entertainment.

Comment

It does not master what Manny does or doesn’t do. Pinecrest 03 is full of talent. We don’t rebuild, we RELOAD.
                    Reload this

Comment

Thank you to youth soccer for allowing me to enjoy watching my children dominate on the pitch every weekend,

Comment

Thanks to Sean Bubb for turning FESA into a losing ECNL club but undisputed C team champions of the NEFYSL.

Comment

Many thanks to the moms who wear yoga pants and show off their camel toe.

Comment

I would like to thank Mojo Doughnuts

Comment

I second that

Comment

Yes this!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X