Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would Like to Thank.....

There is too much negativity on this site so I thought it would be a good idea to recognize some of the people have positive influences in the lives of our children.

That being said I would like to thank Tim Miller from Weston for all he has done to promote youth soccer in South Florida.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is too much negativity on this site so I thought it would be a good idea to recognize some of the people have positive influences in the lives of our children.

That being said I would like to thank Tim Miller from Weston for all he has done to promote youth soccer in South Florida.
    I agree , he’ll be in charge of the Weston gda next year when JS leaves - so it’s all good

Comment

Signed,

Tim Miller's Mom

Comment

Fu#K Tim Miller!!!!

Comment

Here we go again, people seriously!

Comment

Here we go again, people seriously!
            FU3K! You!!!

Comment

I agree , he’ll be in charge of the Weston gda next year when JS leaves - so it’s all good
              I heard the same thing - 3 year deal to fix/prop up gda in s fla- that would be at the end of this season - he’s a strong coach but has his favorites which hurts the team .

But since we are being positive - he sure turned that program around for the better.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2567812]FU3K! You!!![/QUO

P U S S Y ! Tough guy over the internet F A G

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2567830]
                  FU3K! You!!![/QUO

P U S S Y ! Tough guy over the internet F A G

LOL!!!!

Comment

Thank you Manny Escobio you have turn Pinecrest around. Thank you!!

Comment

Thank you Youth Soccer Referees for being as diligent and educated about the game as most youth soccer coaches in FL

Comment

I heard the same thing - 3 year deal to fix/prop up gda in s fla- that would be at the end of this season - he’s a strong coach but has his favorites which hurts the team .

But since we are being positive - he sure turned that program around for the better.
                        Man, you are a special kind of idiot.

I love that you “heard the same thing,” but don’t even know when JS started or how long he’s been at Weston. This is only his second year there douche bag.

Be a better troll, you fvcking loser.

Comment

Last year was his first so isn’t this year 2?

Comment

Js loves to tell people how awesome he is. After he is gone, TM will prove what everyone who plays for him knows, hes a phony that treats the girls he doesnt like poorly, be littles them, talks about them to the other girls and worse

My kid played has played for him, thankfully he no longer coaches her team

Comment

* belittle

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X