Hotel in Miami

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you heard the patton oswalt stand up routine about Florida being the SCROTUM of the USA. That 's some truth right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      have you heard the patton oswalt stand up routine about Florida being the SCROTUM of the USA. That 's some truth right there.
      Who’s that guy? Let me guess. Another libtard just like you

Comment

Stayed in a hotel near the Miami airport recently and it looked liked a war zone. Fortunately I wasn't mugged or stabbed and got out of there alive.

Going down to Miami Beach was a different story. Wow, what a skin fest of Latina heat. If only I understood Cuban or Mexican I could have been able to talk to some of these people. Will definitely make my way back to Miami Beach for another visit to check out the ladies.

Comment

Stayed in a hotel near the Miami airport recently and it looked liked a war zone. Fortunately I wasn't mugged or stabbed and got out of there alive.

Going down to Miami Beach was a different story. Wow, what a skin fest of Latina heat. If only I understood Cuban or Mexican I could have been able to talk to some of these people. Will definitely make my way back to Miami Beach for another visit to check out the ladies.
          Did you notice the size of their diks

Comment

Did you notice the size of their diks

Large cross dressing community on south beach? I didn't notice. They were wearing such little clothes you would think one could tell, but fooled me if not women.

Comment

Large cross dressing community on south beach? I didn't notice. They were wearing such little clothes you would think one could tell, but fooled me if not women.
              The ones staying in hotels near the airport take always the bite on South Beach

Comment

What are you going for? What do you need to be close by to? Haven’t been in a while, but in the past have stayed in south beach northern part away from the noise. Ft Laud by sea is great for families but about 50 minutes away

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X