Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    yet still 10x better than any other option available in this country. So, unless you are going to take your little messi across the pond, stfu!!!
    ussf ball sucker! Da fanboy bitch! A license d i c k!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Considering joining the DA in the future.
      Can someone provide accurate details on the training, academy style with same age groups?
      Travel? how much?
      Competition?
      Can kids play any other sport in HS?
      This may help some.

https://www.soccernation.com/ecnl-da...iler-alert-no/

Comment

ussf ball sucker! Da fanboy bitch! A license d i c k!
        Thank you FECES Flucktard!

Comment

Considering joining the DA in the future.
          Can someone provide accurate details on the training, academy style with same age groups?
          Travel? how much?
          Competition?
          Can kids play any other sport in HS?
          DA is all about the Benjamin's. Nothing more, nothing less. A bunch of money grubbing leach directors and coaches trying to con parents out of as much money they can. It is no better than any other league, just more money, more travel and higher fees.

Comment

Thank you FECES Flucktard!
            Call yourself feces! You and your club are a load of steaming crap! Bitch slap!

Comment

DA is all about the Benjamin's. Nothing more, nothing less. A bunch of money grubbing leach directors and coaches trying to con parents out of as much money they can. It is no better than any other league, just more money, more travel and higher fees.
              Yes sir! Armada is all about Bennys!

Comment

Yes sir! Armada is all about Bennys!
                Nobody gives a rats arse or a flying fluck about what the turd nuggets from FECES think. Your “largest and most successful in the state of Florida” boys program can’t even compete in the boys B league. Enjoy playing Armada boys players 22-42 this coming weekend.

Comment

Nobody gives a rats arse or a flying fluck about what the turd nuggets from FECES think. Your “largest and most successful in the state of Florida” boys program can’t even compete in the boys B league. Enjoy playing Armada boys players 22-42 this coming weekend.
                  As an outsider I hate to burst your bubble your DA is last years ECNL at Armada and FL Elite would bury you just like they did in ECNL last year. Armada is a joke.

Comment

Lil bitch boy gets his feelings hurt! Soft like the f Ning kids this douche coaches!

I’ll wreck you bro. You ain’t s h it.

Again, keep your da s h i t development academy.

Ussf is failing, falling apart and everybody thinks the federation is a joke.

Put the barrel in your mouth and do us a favor!

Comment

As an outsider I hate to burst your bubble your DA is last years ECNL at Armada and FL Elite would bury you just like they did in ECNL last year. Armada is a joke.
                      Weird, an outsider, posting from very near Veterans Park. Very ironic!

Comment

Yet still 10x better than ANY other option available in this country. So, unless you are going to take your little Messi across the pond, STFU!!!
                        Not if your local DA club blows, as many do. it's no guarantee of quality coaching or competition - in fact now if you're not in MLS your playing mostly non MLS clubs and they are definitely highly variable on the quality meter. If you're non MLS you're also spending big $ for it, traveling a lot and

The general guideline is if you are a consistent starter on a quality DA team (mostly MLS and just a few non MLS clubs) and are aiming for higher level D1 soccer then DA can be a worth it. Beyond that, however, it may not be and is completely dependent on what your goals are and what your local options are.

Comment

Weird, an outsider, posting from very near Veterans Park. Very ironic!
                          Funny I am from Orlando Area And Armada is **** no matter where you are from in Florida.

Comment

And yet STILL by far the BEST option available in this country. Period. You are entitled to your opinion about US Soccer, but you didn’t offer an example of a better option. Because there isn’t one.
                            Not the poster you were arguing with here... but the point could probably be made that just about anything else could be better than DA.

If you really think about it what is the endgame for you/your kid? while DA is the best competition and players available in this country I agree, how many DA kids "make it" ?

Not many... most get burnt out while tapping out the $ mom and dad could have put back for college instead of traveling the country in search of soccer glory.

So on that basis I would argue that keeping your kid in a local league, maybe travel a time two just for the experience, and save the extra coin for college... or better yet ship the kid off to their choice of military branch, get schooling paid for that way and take all that lost soccer $ and buy a condo in the Caribbean.

Comment

Funny I am from Orlando Area And Armada is **** no matter where you are from in Florida.
                              Even funnier, you still don’t use commas. Thank Nugget!

Comment

Not the poster you were arguing with here... but the point could probably be made that just about anything else could be better than DA.

If you really think about it what is the endgame for you/your kid? while DA is the best competition and players available in this country I agree, how many DA kids "make it" ?

Not many... most get burnt out while tapping out the $ mom and dad could have put back for college instead of traveling the country in search of soccer glory.

So on that basis I would argue that keeping your kid in a local league, maybe travel a time two just for the experience, and save the extra coin for college... or better yet ship the kid off to their choice of military branch, get schooling paid for that way and take all that lost soccer $ and buy a condo in the Caribbean.
                                As a parent that had 2 kids play high level DA and MLS DA, this is absolute truth. The DA will help the MLS DA player get into a high level D1 school but for the rest it is a waste of time and money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X