Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice coach won’t pull out

I am all for doing what is needed to get my son more playing time. Coach however will not pull out when he is doing my wife. He says the only way to ensure we have children who can start is for him to inject his semen into my wife’s womb

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am all for doing what is needed to get my son more playing time. Coach however will not pull out when he is doing my wife. He says the only way to ensure we have children who can start is for him to inject his semen into my wife’s womb
    The coach thinks he is doing your wife, but little does he know he is taggingher fat rolls, so do not worry about her getting knocked up!

Comment

The coach thinks he is doing your wife, but little does he know he is taggingher fat rolls, so do not worry about her getting knocked up!
      I have the same problem with wife's boss. I have two kids that dont look like me but, she keeps her 15$ hour job...

Comment

Once again, the talking soccer comedians do not fail to bring the funny.

Jokes about the wife having sex with the coach, hilarious...then it is followed up with a fat joke.

Keep it coming gents...

Comment

I only do backdoor work with the fat moms in exchange for playing time... maybe recommend this to your coach?

It's a nice compromise where I get the rocks off good, and you get to have kids that look like you AND get playing time!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X